GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube, WOW"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 12:22
Regular
My personal opinion is that Nintendo makes the greatest and most polished software. Most developers make games purely to sell the games. If they are making a title for three consolse there is no need to do the best you can for each console because they don't really care which console you buy it on.
Nintendo on the other hand want to sell Nintendo. They make their software the best they can because they don't just want you to buy their software, they want you to either remain loyal to their format and if you don't have a Nintendo, they want you to buy a Nintendo.

This is the Nintendo difference.
Mon 04/03/02 at 01:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
Res€vilfan wrote:
> and the point of this topic is....

I swim fast... mmmmmmm
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:57
Regular
In the Nintendo forum, in reply to my post on the top ten Nintendo 64 games, you wrote and I quote;

'This has been done soooooooooooooo many times'

I don't know how you have the audacity to say that when your superb 'Nintendo WOW' is the most unoriginal, boring overdone topic ever, and if you think my post on the other forum was spam then this makes it look like Shakespeare.

P.S. Before anyone starts criticising me for this the author of this is my younger brother and any further action will be dealt with.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Glad to see you know what the best console is Solskjær_24
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think he means to say that Nintendo games appeal to him more than any other! Like with me and many others.
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Back For Good"
and the point of this topic is....
Sun 03/03/02 at 12:22
Regular
My personal opinion is that Nintendo makes the greatest and most polished software. Most developers make games purely to sell the games. If they are making a title for three consolse there is no need to do the best you can for each console because they don't really care which console you buy it on.
Nintendo on the other hand want to sell Nintendo. They make their software the best they can because they don't just want you to buy their software, they want you to either remain loyal to their format and if you don't have a Nintendo, they want you to buy a Nintendo.

This is the Nintendo difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.