GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 IS There a 4th island!?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:22
Regular
A Lot of my mates are saying that if you complete the game 100% then a 4th island called carsus city becomes avaliable.
I would like to hear from anyone who could possibly confirm this.
Or from anyone who has 100% the game so they can tell me what really happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:22
A Lot of my mates are saying that if you complete the game 100% then a 4th island called carsus city becomes avaliable.
I would like to hear from anyone who could possibly confirm this.
Or from anyone who has 100% the game so they can tell me what really happens.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:26
Regular
"Bah"
ive also heard this but i thinkits a rumour - like does ne one know if the frenzies actually do respawn?
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:29
Regular
what the rampages? yeh they come back but in different locations if you fail them first time
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Bah"
good good -but two things i think are lies is that there is a secret secret dodo with real wings, a bike in a hiddne garage and the 4th island
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:36
Regular
yup a bike would be cool but aint heard that rumour
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:26
Regular
I've heard 2 things:
1. When u get 100% you can go up to the observatary through the tunnels and then u can look around the whole city.
2. When u get 100% u can blow up the wall in the tunnel and go to a new city, apparently it only works on the first versions made or something.

I don't really believe that their could be another island because it's a bit of a waste if no-one had got their yet.

have your mates done 100% or are they telling u little porkey pies.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:44
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
>have your mates done 100% or are they telling u little >porkey
> pies.

At a guess, they are lying. If there was something like this it would have hit the forums faster!
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:49
Regular
Quazimodo wrote:
> Legendary Link wrote:
>have your mates done 100% or are they telling u
> little >porkey
> pies.

At a guess, they are lying. If there was
> something like this it would have hit the forums faster!

and magazines.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
i agree, they wouldnt have a whole new island just for that, it would be a waste of time, and any way it would be the 5TH island because the fourth is that ghost town
Sat 02/03/02 at 16:00
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:
> i agree, they wouldnt have a whole new island just for that, it would be a waste
> of time, and any way it would be the 5TH island because the fourth is that ghost
> town

w-w-w-w-w-wait a min, ghost town!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.