GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the world of gaming coming to ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
What is the world of gaming coming to ? I don't know how developers can make games that are total rubbish. I don't want to mention any of them, Superman, Carmaggedon 64, Clay Fighters 63 1/3, I mean the list could go on. Do they really think that when they make one of these rubbish games that people are going to go and buy them? I don't know why they don't spend more time making the game good; in turn makes them a profit.
Fri 01/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
What is the world of gaming coming to ? I don't know how developers can make games that are total rubbish. I don't want to mention any of them, Superman, Carmaggedon 64, Clay Fighters 63 1/3, I mean the list could go on. Do they really think that when they make one of these rubbish games that people are going to go and buy them? I don't know why they don't spend more time making the game good; in turn makes them a profit.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:00
MMMmmm... I just don't see your point. So I'am ain't gonna try hard.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:02
Regular
Are you some kind of dimwit? What is the point of devlopers making crap games that just clog up the shelves.
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:06
Regular
I don't know why they don't spend more time making the
> game good; in turn makes them a profit.

What does that mean?
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:06
Well duh! who cares what they make, but now that I think about it, it just a waste of space for us game players right?
Fri 01/03/02 at 21:07
Come on mate, you're living in the past!

These games are for the N64, and you aren't forced to buy them!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.