GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Changing Graphics on Page"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/06/13 at 15:21
Regular
I have seen some great examples of a main home page with graphic images that seem to be timed to change. I seem to be able to create a single page with graphics but not the ability to make them change in a timed circle which would greatly improve interest!! How do I do this? Please help?
Thu 13/06/13 at 17:46
Regular
Many thanks, apologies for late reply. Will be trying this asap prob at weekend. Will let you know how it goes, looks great!!
Fri 07/06/13 at 17:30
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forum!

The easiest way to do this is to use a JavaScript slide show.

I often use this Ultimate Fade-in slideshow from Dynamic Drive.

Let us know how you get on :¬)
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 07/06/13 at 15:21
Regular
I have seen some great examples of a main home page with graphic images that seem to be timed to change. I seem to be able to create a single page with graphics but not the ability to make them change in a timed circle which would greatly improve interest!! How do I do this? Please help?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.