GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix Thraves and The Lost Movies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 16:54
Regular
http://grix.users.digital-crocus.com/movies.htm

The entire animation is to be uploaded later, but for now, here's a scene that was cut from the final animation... one: Because it's crappy, and two: Because I wanted to use the actual idea for something else, which is explained on the site.

And please, don't stream. :0)
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
Fog Stories Animation, currently version 2 - erased.

Fog Stories Animation version 1 - half erased.

Fog Stories Animation which I managed to find on a disc that's really crap but really funny but not all that long - 30% uploaded.

In other words, it got deleted. I have one very old backup, which I'm uploading for you lot to download now.
Thu 05/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Excellent :)

Worth the 7 minute download time.

Question: What's the timescale on getting the complete Star Wars story animated and how big will the download be?
Thu 05/12/02 at 15:55
Regular
Blah, 50kb/s :(
Thu 05/12/02 at 14:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ooooh

I shall download
Thu 05/12/02 at 13:59
Regular
You should download getright, perhaps. www.getright.com, it's a download resumer, so you can start downloads and then resume them later.
Thu 05/12/02 at 13:55
I really wanna see your animation...but I cant really download Divx cos my brothers always on and I cant download anything for more than 10 mins. Oh Darn.
Thu 05/12/02 at 13:52
Regular
Yay! Got me another piece of music for a scene that's been whizzing around my mind. Bartok - Concerto for Orchestra. Perfect. :0D
Thu 05/12/02 at 13:12
Regular
I'll get that, currently looking all over the place for music for Amneshire.

Currently working a piece out to The Miraculous Mandarin, by Bartok. I love stuff like this, scary jerky random pieces of intense music. :0)
Thu 05/12/02 at 01:53
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Wow.

That was fantastic.

It reminded me of the Nightmare before Christmas... You're sort of a Western version of Jack the pumpkin version. The music fitted perfectly.

I still maintain though that every short film/trailer/animation should use some of the brilliant music from the requiem for a dream soundtrack. Download Ghosts of a Future lost and wait until the strings come in a 22 seconds... music to break your heart on.
Wed 04/12/02 at 19:34
Regular
Ennio Morricone is the original composer, and that's the song used by him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.