GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theme Park Incoporated/World thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 18:28
Regular
Talk about these games!
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
babe wrote:
> I loved theme park when i first got it for my pc about 2 yrs ago or sumthing but
> i think theres a big scratch or sumthing accross the disk because sumtimes it
> wont play. so i bought roller coaster tycoon and then the add on pack and i love
> it but i still miss the classic theme park.
:(
but i do like roller coaster
> even though im not very good at it lol

:D

In my opinion, Rollercoaster Tycoon OWNS even the original Theme Park game.

The rides are better, the graphics are better, everything about the game is better, except maybe the spec requirements.
Thu 28/03/02 at 21:54
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I don't think the loans count in Theme Park World, you can take out as many as you want, you complete the game anyway.
Also get the sims.
Thu 28/03/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
Bah! Theme Park World OWNS Theme Park Inc! It has better graphics, is a lot more playable, and is generally a far better game than its younger brethren.
Fri 01/03/02 at 11:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I loved the original Theme Park, which I had on my good old Mega-Drive. The new one though just doesn't keep me hooked as its predecessor.
Fri 01/03/02 at 00:08
I loved theme park when i first got it for my pc about 2 yrs ago or sumthing but i think theres a big scratch or sumthing accross the disk because sumtimes it wont play. so i bought roller coaster tycoon and then the add on pack and i love it but i still miss the classic theme park.
:(
but i do like roller coaster even though im not very good at it lol

:D
Thu 28/02/02 at 15:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't like TPW that much, I always get bored. I don't think its as good as rollercoaster tycoon.
Thu 28/02/02 at 14:34
Regular
"That's right!"
I got Theme Park with my PC back when I was in year 7 (about '95 I think)

It's a classic

Theme Park World was OK, but just didn't feel as good

And I don't have Inc.
Wed 27/02/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've got Theme Park World on the PC, and i've had it for about 2 years now, I think?
I also haven't played it for ages. I usually get loads of money in the first 2 parks, but in the third, or sometimes even the second, I go bank-rupt! Even after taking out several loans!!
But I found a cheat for more money, and my problem's solved! Maybe i'll start playing it again soon??

As for Them Park Inc. I really didn't see the point, as I already had TPW. Is it really much different??
I know someone who has it, but he doesn't seem tp think it is.
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
I dont have a Theme park game :(
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:30
Regular
Oops spelled Incorporated wrong, oh well.

Any got Theme Park Inc? Don't you think its the better how you have challenges to open up certain areas of the park?

I think its a much better way of playing the game with it being kind of like, a story!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.