GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"a few eternal darkness questions, help needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Eternal Darkness'.
Thu 05/12/02 at 11:03
Regular
firstly ive just got eternal mdarkness and just wanted to know a few things from people who have played it,

1)how many levels are there in total?
2) how long does it take to comlete the game?
3) ive just completed the second level the binding of the coprse god, but still havent used any runes or magick spells, is this ok? i only have a necklace so far.
4) are all the levels read by alex or do u actually get to finght anyone in the mansion?

if anyone can answer the above many thanks
Thu 05/12/02 at 17:14
"The Will of D."
I'm almost through my third game, just one more chapter to re-do then it's the boss, which is quite difficult at first, but it's worth seeing it all the way through to the end for all the great special effects in the movies.
Thu 05/12/02 at 12:53
Regular
"aliens exist"
yeah great, thanks,
Thu 05/12/02 at 12:38
"The Will of D."
Untitled wrote:
> 1)how many levels are there in total?

> 2) how long does it take to comlete the game?

About 20 hours first try

> 3) ive just completed the second level the binding of the coprse god,
> but still havent used any runes or magick spells, is this ok? i only
> have a necklace so far.

Yeah that's ok just keep trying replace the necklace with the bracelet on the main statue at entrance.

> 4) are all the levels read by alex or do u actually get to finght
> anyone in the mansion?

All read by Alex until you get to Lv12 when it's Alex's story in the mansion

I hope that cleared things up a bit.
Thu 05/12/02 at 11:03
Regular
"aliens exist"
firstly ive just got eternal mdarkness and just wanted to know a few things from people who have played it,

1)how many levels are there in total?
2) how long does it take to comlete the game?
3) ive just completed the second level the binding of the coprse god, but still havent used any runes or magick spells, is this ok? i only have a necklace so far.
4) are all the levels read by alex or do u actually get to finght anyone in the mansion?

if anyone can answer the above many thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.