GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naruto thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/07/06 at 18:15
Regular
Talk Naruto.
Mon 31/07/06 at 18:15
Regular
Talk Naruto.
Mon 31/07/06 at 18:42
Regular
I haven't heard her yet, but I don't think she is. Apart from Naruto she's pretty new to anime VA.

CLICK HERE

Never thought I'd see a Naruto thread :) although the episodes do get downloaded between 250-300,000 times. So a lot of people are watching it. Or were until there 100 (or what seems like) filler episodes :/ which I believe are ending soon. yay!

Will be getting the DVD when it comes out, 13 episodes for £17.99? That's pretty good :D
Mon 09/10/06 at 08:09
Regular
Not sure if I'm the only person downloading Naruto but finally a torrent for the 90 minute special has been released, 3 days late though :/

Apparently these episodes are just before Naruto goes off for training for 3 years. Which means the filler episodes have ended!!
Mon 09/10/06 at 11:20
Regular
"lets go back"
100 filler episodes? Wow. Why would anybody watch it?
Mon 09/10/06 at 11:39
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> 100 filler episodes? Wow. Why would anybody watch it?

I think it ended up being 70 something, but still that is an insane amount that's never been done before. I'm sure it's put many fans off the series.
Fri 16/02/07 at 22:26
Regular
Woo!!

FINALLY!

The filler episodes have finished and now they're back to the manga stories =D which means they should all be 2.5 years older now. ^^ I can't wait to see Hinata :D she becomes very busty. woo!

The fillers started on episode 135 and ended 220. So 85 episodes of filler, remember though, 1 episode a week so that's a year and a half of filler :O I imagine they lost 10,000s of fans who gave up during the fillers. You might as well just watch 135 and then the new Naruto Shippuuden episodes.

I'm download it now, a 2 episode special, cant wait. =)

EDIT: Just noticed my earlier posts 4 months ago when people thought it was ending sooner. We were wrong =(
Fri 16/02/07 at 23:39
Regular
I'm still watching those lame ass fillers. Have any of the episodes been translated?
Sat 17/02/07 at 11:20
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> I'm still watching those lame ass fillers. Have any of the
> episodes been translated?

The fillers? No The English dub is still far behind. Stupid Viz own the rights and they've been releasing DVDs with only a few episodes. But here we get the Boxsets (which saves us money), which they do too.

Viz are famous for milking things. Like the Ranma 1/2 manga, took 8 years to finish in Japan. 12 years in America =S So if you started reading it at 18 you couldnt finish it until you turned 30 =S with a wife and kids probably.

The new Shippuuden episodes are subbed. The subbers usually take longer for 2 episode specials and new theme songs. Sometimes 2 or 3 days longer. But because it was back to 'normal' they must have been keen and got it out ASAP.

So far looks like 166,955 have downloaded it.
Sat 17/02/07 at 11:32
Regular
By translated, I meant subs. The english dub gives me nightmares.
Sat 17/02/07 at 11:50
Regular
Yeah, every episode that is shown in Japan usually gets translated into English and online the very next day. So it's done pretty quickly, and you can see why when it gets downloaded 150,000 times in 24 hours.

There's 220 episodes of the old 'saga' (I'll call them sagas, reminds me of DBZ). And 2 episodes of the new saga, so far. Until next friday.

If you want you can just ignore all the filler episodes, maybe watch from 218 I think. The story just before he goes off for 2.5 years.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.