GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I only have a PC!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 13:31
Regular
And I hate it :)

Currently playing Combat Flight Simulator 2... and it's absolutely awful.
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:33
Regular
I only had consoles till half a year ago but I dont think that is bad as just having a PC as a PC can be used for games, internet, Word etc.

As Cooky and Soljear said buy an N64 or Dream cast as the consoles and the games are very cheap pre owned now
Wed 27/02/02 at 11:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Then wait till May 3rd and buy a GAMECUBE!

In the mean time go down your local game shop, pick yourself up an N64 for 20-25 squid. Buy Zelda OOT for £5 and Goldeneye for as little as £2.99 and play those till May 3rd!

:)
Tue 26/02/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The why not get a console or two then???
You can get N64's and Dreamcasts real cheap now, pre-owned, for less than £100! I reckon you go for a deal like that of you're not quite sure what you want.

Or, if you're a PC fan, you could try and save £300+ and get an X-box from next-month onwards. Some games will probably be quite similar to those on the PC, except for the controls.

Or you could get a GameCube or PS2 for less than £200, and around £40 for games.

But there's no real shame in only owning a PC, as they are brilliant things! Not only can you surf the net and get lots of work done, you can also play the likes of Championship Manager, The Sims, Half Life, and more!
And you can also play quite a few on-line against your mates!! FPS's are brilliant!

Don't worry, you're not alone with you're situation. I know several other people who only have PC's and they're happy. They're even mad enough to hate consoles, and reckon console gaming sucks!!

If you don't reckon console gaming sucks, or haven't tried it before, then give it a go! It's a lot cheaper than upgrading your Pc every few months!!
Tue 26/02/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And I hate it :)

Currently playing Combat Flight Simulator 2... and it's absolutely awful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.