GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Peter Jackson will be doing 3 more lord of the rings films"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 00:06
Regular
Everyone check this out, Seeing as i have been reading about lord of the rings most of my life, i have found fact that Peter Jackson will be doing another trilogy of lord of the rings. The next trilogy at the earliest will be 2006, but i will keep up to date on more information. Talk about something to look forward to
Tue 26/02/02 at 14:39
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Mystique wrote:
> first edition was published back like a million years ago

First Published: 29th July 1954 by George Allen & Unwin
Tue 26/02/02 at 14:15
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
> 2006 ? But he'll be out of fashion by then !

Lord of the Rings isn't for kids,and it won't go 'out of fashion' because its been popular ever since the first edition was published back like a million years ago {stryke insert correct time here}
Tue 26/02/02 at 08:00
Regular
Erm...bollix.

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is no other trilogy. Unless you've secretly increased your IQ by about 100 and have put down that copy of the Babysitters Club to write your own.

Hobbit
Silmarilion (and this cannot be converted to film)

So there's only one more film to make, if he will do that.
Tue 26/02/02 at 01:13
Regular
"relocated"
Maybe by 2006 hobbits will rule the earth and will be making their own blockbuster films about bizaarely proportioned big people. No, hang on, that's only four years away isn't it. I must be thinking of Planet of the Apes.
Tue 26/02/02 at 01:09
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
2006 ? But he'll be out of fashion by then ! The kids will have no doubt moved onto something else like Mutant Fart Patrol with real fart action and twisting heads.

Or Nintendo will add another 5 Pokemon to the list to get that back in as flavour of the month.
Tue 26/02/02 at 00:38
Regular
You mean the Hobbit n such?
Tue 26/02/02 at 00:06
Everyone check this out, Seeing as i have been reading about lord of the rings most of my life, i have found fact that Peter Jackson will be doing another trilogy of lord of the rings. The next trilogy at the earliest will be 2006, but i will keep up to date on more information. Talk about something to look forward to

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.