GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"check this out..easy money"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 18:27
Regular
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:27
Regular
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Fool, Special Reserve please deleate this!
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
So why did you copy an email someone sent you and post it here as if you typed it?
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
"es argh"
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Haaaaaaaaaa. I love how people try every way of selling things.
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:39
"penguins in hawaii?"
why did you post it here aswell as the pokemon forum? It has nothing to do with anything relevant to the future of gaming or pokemon, so what is th epoint of posting it?
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
saviour of sheep wrote:
> why did you post it here aswell as the pokemon forum? It has nothing to do with
> anything relevant to the future of gaming or pokemon, so what is th epoint of
> posting it?

If you see it, just report it man.
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:41
Regular
"es argh"
And we're not american. we use £'s not $'s.

fool
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:42
Regular
I actually agreed with something you wrote, and I quote

'when I read it, I thought it was a scam'

At least we agree on something
Mon 25/02/02 at 18:57
I'll repeat what I said in the other topics, just to keep the record straight:

A nice scam, I should try it some time. Copy and pasting from your E-Mail I see - I have no problem with that, but what I have a problem with is that you're trying to scam people (I'm SURE of it). If it's not a scam, then ignore what I just said (which means I will be blatantly ignored). You could have at least changed it from $$$ to £££ mate and posted it on the FOG Chat forum!

I need dosh aswell...
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
"relocated"
If this is such an easy way of making money then why don't you do it and then just give everyone on the forums a fiver? Your not going to miss it are you, if you're going to be a bleedin' millionaire?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.