GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bow before me"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
Because I have completed Medal Of Honour - Allied Assault!

I've been making notes while playing, so my walkthrough will be up VERY soon (like tomorrow or Tuesday)

Ho ho ha ha!
Wed 06/02/13 at 10:44
Regular
Please could you enter the following players into this competition with an early tee time (around 8am - 8:45am):
Steve Waterman
Carl Wilkinson
Mike West
Mick Kelderis
Wed 06/02/13 at 10:43
Regular
This is a provisional attempt at allowing Boughton Golf Club Members to enter the 10th March 2013 Just Golf competition via the Internet. Please create an account and reply to this post if you would like to play in this competition. Optionally adding a tee time.
At this point we cannot guarantee that the tee time you request will be allocated, but any posts you make onto this forum will be forwarded onto Les Becker. Thanks!
Tue 26/02/02 at 18:03
Regular
"That's right!"
nh wrote:
> Clap Clap zzzzzzz....

-----------

Thank you! Thank you!

*room is silent*

Um... Darn it!
Tue 26/02/02 at 11:15
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Clap Clap zzzzzzz....
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:22
Regular
"That's right!"
Because I have completed Medal Of Honour - Allied Assault!

I've been making notes while playing, so my walkthrough will be up VERY soon (like tomorrow or Tuesday)

Ho ho ha ha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.