GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shortest Ever Future of Gaming Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 23:09
Regular
Nobody spoil this for me.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:12
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
But some pieces might have burnt up on the journey back into the atmosphere, meaning he would only be able to dance on part of the corpse.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:09
Regular
"relocated"
But since ghosts are unaffected by the mundane laws of science they can apply them selectively, allowing Roy to split himself into many parts and dance on all number of monkey corpses.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
As you said, ghosts are unaffected by mundane laws of science. This would mean the force would have no impact upon the ghost of Roy. Meaning he wouldn't be blown up.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:05
Regular
"relocated"
TomUK wrote:
> What if the pod exploded on takeoff? Would he gather all the little bits
> together into a pile and dance on it?

Ahh...I give up.

If this were the case then old Roy would have been blown up himself, so all the little bits of Roy would be able to dance on all the little bits of monkey.
Mon 25/02/02 at 00:02
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
What if the pod exploded on takeoff? Would he gather all the little bits together into a pile and dance on it?

Ahh...I give up.
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:58
Regular
"relocated"
TomUK wrote:
> What if the corpse was sent into space? He would not be able to tap dance ON it
> as there would be no gravity to enable him to stay on the corpse.
How?

A noted theologian writes: 'ghosts, being transcendental beings and therefore not made of electrons, protons and so forth, are unaffected by mundane laws of science such as gravity. In short the ghost of Roy Castle may dance on WHATEVER he chooses, WHEREEVER he chooses, for HOWEVER long he pleases. Cheryl Baker, however, will not be able to make lemonade'.

Well there you go!
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:49
Regular
"relocated"
I think the current holder of that record is the ghost of Jacques Cousteau.
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:49
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
What if the corpse was sent into space? He would not be able to tap dance ON it as there would be no gravity to enable him to stay on the corpse.
How?
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In that case Roy Castle would be setting the record for tap-dancing on monkey's corpses underwater.
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:43
Regular
"relocated"
Well, dedication's what he'd need.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.