GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"just joined freeola so hi all"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/01/13 at 15:39
Regular
dont know how it happens but moving from Aquiss ( entanet reseller) to freeola has boosted my download speed from a general 5 to 6.5 or better so thank you freeola we are well happy.
Mon 21/01/13 at 20:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
stevem wrote:
what a friendly bunch will have to pop around here more often

Evenin all and stevem ... bring friends, they'll be more than welcome but join us most in the General Chat Forum :¬)
Mon 21/01/13 at 19:32
Regular
what a friendly bunch will have to pop around here more often
Sat 19/01/13 at 19:59
"possibly impossible"
Welcome to the forums.
Sat 19/01/13 at 19:33
Regular
"How Ironic"
'ello there! ;D
Sat 19/01/13 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Welcome!
Sat 19/01/13 at 19:24
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi stevem and welcome,

Like Hmmm I've been a very happy Freeola user from the last century ... dial-up, ADSL and now ADSL2+ (doesn't time fly!). Hope you have a good time and don't forget to join us in these Forums.
Sat 19/01/13 at 16:32
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hi stevem and welcome to the forums (and to Freeola!). Been with Freeola for about 6 years (our family have 3 connections in total), they are a good ISP in our experience. I'm sure you'll be very happy with them.
Sat 19/01/13 at 15:47
"Are you sure?"
Hi stevem and welcome to Freeola!

I've been with Freeola for a number of happy years (from the last century!) - you've made the right move.

Remember to check out all the extras that come with your Freeola connection.

I'm just playing around with Livedrive backing up some data while I'm writing this :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 19/01/13 at 15:39
Regular
dont know how it happens but moving from Aquiss ( entanet reseller) to freeola has boosted my download speed from a general 5 to 6.5 or better so thank you freeola we are well happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.