GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FinalFantasyFanatic or Mystique"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 15:26
Regular
Re Dark Cloud - I have the Serpant Sword - when I approach the cave a ! appears and I am asked to use an item - can either of you remember which item it is?
Mon 14/01/13 at 08:03
Regular
Just yesterday I realised early on in the day that I have an abcess on on a tooth. I really cannot take anit-biotics at the moment. Especially not dental ones as I have already been hospitalised with breathing difficulties after taking them. I have had to use herbs as a alternative and, so far so good. Twenty four hours later the throbbing is going down and there is no more swelling, so hopefully a few more antibiotic herbal teas and I should be right as rain!
Thu 27/12/12 at 19:18
Regular
I would love to have people post on here any herbal remedies that they have tried for their illness. This is not to advocate the use of these herbs but to record how people are doing with the remedies and what help they are. It is very important that you do your own research and understand your own bodies when taking herbal remedies and that you work alongside your GP to achieve a good outcome and receive good holistic care.
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:31
I would not advise that as it could hurt.
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:28
Regular
*Repeatedly bangs head on the table*
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:26
Re Dark Cloud - I have the Serpant Sword - when I approach the cave a ! appears and I am asked to use an item - can either of you remember which item it is?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.