GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top ten improvisations in... GTA3 *sigh*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
GTA3 then. Great game. Everyone has it who has a PS2. And there is so much you can do. Here are MY favourite things to do, off the record:

#1 Jump on top of a car stopped at a set of traffic lights, or run in front of one which will make it stop. From there, it will drive around, and you can shoot people and cars portably. If you shoot the car you're on top of, It'll suddenly speed off wildly. It also sorks well on the back of line runners.

#2 Dodo-crashing. I can confidently fly the Dodo now, and once I crashed into the other Dodo. Well, no, actually I went straight through it. Strange, considering you can shoot it down. Fly-by-shootings are also great fun.

#3 Improvisation rampages - I go to a gang-area which isn't too friendly, such as the triads, and go on a massive rampage. I once lasted for about 10 minutes without dying killing all the triads in sight, and keeping the police at bay too.

#4 Confuse the police. I like doing this on the road at the front of the airport, I kill loads of people, then do the lower wanted rating cheat. The police will come, but then go away again. Therefore, I kill the police too. More police come; I use the cheat to avoid death and so on. Fun indeedy.

#5 Tanking. This is fun, and you've all gone around with the tank at least once before. I find that pointing the gun behind the tank, and firing loads makes your speed very high. Put on the Dodo cheat for more fun and, well, you get the picture. I've never seen a flying tank before...

#6 You can stalk people, which is fun. I once had a shotgun out, and was aiming at this woman. I didn't shoot her, but followed her. It was funny, because she tried to run away, but I kept following her.

#7 Super insane jumps. You'd be surprised how fun this is. Do any insane jump, but pull off a handbrake turn just before flying off the edge, you'll roll around and around in the air, in slow-mo. Fun, and rewarding.

#8 Taxi-ing. Taxi missions are just fun. For extra intensity, drive through a hostile area, pull off a few flips and generally crash a bit. Fun. But remember not to lose your passenger.

#9 Car park races. I found this when my mate brought his PS2 around mine, and we had two tvs next to each other. One person starts at the top of the car park on one game, the other at the bottom, and you have to race to the bottom, out onto the street then back up again, or vice versa. Fun, especially if you accidentally fall off the edge...

#10 Fire truck. You gotta love it. Driving around, death by being shot with water. Fun and fun with knobs on.

Okay, so you may not find any of these amusing, but I have whiled many an hour away doing this, and I find it entertaining, to say the least. Banter over...
Sun 24/02/02 at 23:05
Regular
"relocated"
My favourite non-mission thing to do in GTA3 is to get my wanted level up to 4 or 5 stars and then start doing unique jumps - the police and FBI follow you off the ramps and, voila!, synchronised dangerous driving in slow motion. Beautiful...
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Hmmm....."
have a read of my GTA3 withdrawal symptoms post
you may enjoy
i'll pop it to the top again
please read and reply
Sun 24/02/02 at 15:14
Regular
"¬_¬"
Boz wrote:
> and you ask me to shorten my thread starts.

No I don't, I ask you to lengthen your threads because otherwise its spam.
Sun 24/02/02 at 13:46
Regular
"  "
I like jumping off tall buildings :)
Sun 24/02/02 at 12:44
and you ask me to shorten my thread starts.
Sun 24/02/02 at 12:26
Regular
"¬_¬"
GTA3 then. Great game. Everyone has it who has a PS2. And there is so much you can do. Here are MY favourite things to do, off the record:

#1 Jump on top of a car stopped at a set of traffic lights, or run in front of one which will make it stop. From there, it will drive around, and you can shoot people and cars portably. If you shoot the car you're on top of, It'll suddenly speed off wildly. It also sorks well on the back of line runners.

#2 Dodo-crashing. I can confidently fly the Dodo now, and once I crashed into the other Dodo. Well, no, actually I went straight through it. Strange, considering you can shoot it down. Fly-by-shootings are also great fun.

#3 Improvisation rampages - I go to a gang-area which isn't too friendly, such as the triads, and go on a massive rampage. I once lasted for about 10 minutes without dying killing all the triads in sight, and keeping the police at bay too.

#4 Confuse the police. I like doing this on the road at the front of the airport, I kill loads of people, then do the lower wanted rating cheat. The police will come, but then go away again. Therefore, I kill the police too. More police come; I use the cheat to avoid death and so on. Fun indeedy.

#5 Tanking. This is fun, and you've all gone around with the tank at least once before. I find that pointing the gun behind the tank, and firing loads makes your speed very high. Put on the Dodo cheat for more fun and, well, you get the picture. I've never seen a flying tank before...

#6 You can stalk people, which is fun. I once had a shotgun out, and was aiming at this woman. I didn't shoot her, but followed her. It was funny, because she tried to run away, but I kept following her.

#7 Super insane jumps. You'd be surprised how fun this is. Do any insane jump, but pull off a handbrake turn just before flying off the edge, you'll roll around and around in the air, in slow-mo. Fun, and rewarding.

#8 Taxi-ing. Taxi missions are just fun. For extra intensity, drive through a hostile area, pull off a few flips and generally crash a bit. Fun. But remember not to lose your passenger.

#9 Car park races. I found this when my mate brought his PS2 around mine, and we had two tvs next to each other. One person starts at the top of the car park on one game, the other at the bottom, and you have to race to the bottom, out onto the street then back up again, or vice versa. Fun, especially if you accidentally fall off the edge...

#10 Fire truck. You gotta love it. Driving around, death by being shot with water. Fun and fun with knobs on.

Okay, so you may not find any of these amusing, but I have whiled many an hour away doing this, and I find it entertaining, to say the least. Banter over...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.