GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was Hitler just misunderstood? / Which one is the true religion?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/12/12 at 15:05
Regular
Nothing worse than a dead thread, so I thought I would change it to another debate thread instead. You guys love to argue.
Mon 24/12/12 at 01:25
Regular
EDIT: Nope
Sun 23/12/12 at 23:49
Regular
"nus"
No religion is the 'true' religion, they're all false
Wed 05/12/12 at 22:12
Regular
Show Spoiler

I hope the true religion is one which involves reincarnation. Though knowing my luck, I'd probably end up living life as cranefly no. 178912812808
Wed 05/12/12 at 20:23
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
Adolf Hitler's final solution to the early twentieth century rare animal extinction crisis was largely misheard and misquoted. Hence, Germany's zoos have not been filled to this day.

"What we need is one big zoo compound"
Wed 05/12/12 at 20:07
Regular
Adolf Hitler's final solution to the early twentieth century rare animal extinction crisis was largely misheard and misquoted. Hence, Germany's zoos have not been filled to this day.
Tue 04/12/12 at 19:49
"possibly impossible"
Which Hitler?

I feel sorry for anyone whose surname is Hitler, there must still be a fair few of them.
Tue 04/12/12 at 18:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Are you OK Machie or do you really want an arguement haha :¬D
Tue 04/12/12 at 18:31
Regular
The one for chasfh? I figured out what I was doing wrong not long after I posted that. I was having a really hard time with something and he was the only guy I knew would know. After that I signed up for Digital Tutors.
Tue 04/12/12 at 18:10
"Are you sure?"
I'm not sure if the changing of post titles is a good idea :¬(

Machie did you see the response to your recent 'Maya' question?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 03/12/12 at 15:05
Regular
Nothing worse than a dead thread, so I thought I would change it to another debate thread instead. You guys love to argue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.