GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS Plus for Vita tomorrow."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/11/12 at 23:17
"possibly impossible"
So, who has a Vita and is looking forward to their 'free, games tomorrow?

I think Sony have nailed it with Uncharted and Gravity Rush right from the start, two huge Vita games. It should help encourage even more Playstation users to subscribe and may encourage PS Plus subscribers to get a Vita.

Some were worried it might make a dent in the next Ps3 games collection for Plus, but this is in addition to the regularly rotated 10 games, giving subscribers another 4 games to download.
Sun 15/12/13 at 15:31
Regular
you should get need for speed rivals, call of duty ghosts and fifa 14.
Wed 12/12/12 at 21:12
"possibly impossible"
And another free game today, plus Mortal Kombat next week. It just keeps getting better.
Wed 28/11/12 at 18:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I bitterly regret not buying a Vita when they were on sale last week.
Wed 28/11/12 at 14:53
"possibly impossible"
PlayStation Plus December content:
5th December: Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
5th December: LIMBO (PS3)
5th December: Vanquish (PS3)
12th December: Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita and PS3)
19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
21st December: Knytt Underground (PS Vita and PS3)
Additional offers and savings TBC

Titles removed from IGC:
5th December: Crysis 2 (PS3)
5th December: Scott Pilgrim vs The World (PS3)
5th December: Double Dragon Neon (PS3)
19th December: Chronovolt (PS Vita)
21st December: Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PS Vita)

Nice few additions for Vita there.
Mon 26/11/12 at 14:43
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
With how expensive vita memory cards are I'll stick with my physical copies where possible
Fri 23/11/12 at 21:20
"possibly impossible"
I'm hoping for some games I haven't already got too, though it meant I could trade my physical copy of Uncharted in at least.
Thu 22/11/12 at 09:00
Regular
"And in last place.."
It's a strong start to Plus on the Vita although Chronovault is the only game I don't have. Saying that I have completed and moved on both Uncharted and Gravity Rush. I completed Uncharted a few times but I'm going to download Gravity Rush again.

I played Chronovault last night and I'm not going to bother returning to that one.
Wed 21/11/12 at 17:53
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
A little disappointed as those are 2 of the 4 games I got when I bought the thing, but hopefully when the content is replaced, we'll get to something I don't already have...
Tue 20/11/12 at 23:17
"possibly impossible"
So, who has a Vita and is looking forward to their 'free, games tomorrow?

I think Sony have nailed it with Uncharted and Gravity Rush right from the start, two huge Vita games. It should help encourage even more Playstation users to subscribe and may encourage PS Plus subscribers to get a Vita.

Some were worried it might make a dent in the next Ps3 games collection for Plus, but this is in addition to the regularly rotated 10 games, giving subscribers another 4 games to download.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.