GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Dwarf X"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/12 at 09:03
"possibly impossible"
Anyone watching this? Thoughts?

I had my doubts whether they could make it work, especially after the rather poor mini-series, but the first 2 episodes have been great, bringing the team (minus Holly) back together with the dynamic of the old series and good script writing that reminds me of the good old days.

As I can't get Dave, I'm subscribed via iTunes series pass, but I'm happy to have this as I can watch it whenever I want on my phone or TV then in HD.
Fri 22/03/13 at 10:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sean_NE wrote:
the old holly only thing l can think of thats lacking his grand total 6 IQ ^^

It's a shame they haven't got Holly in this series, the original Holly was so funny and was great in Red Dwarf 8.

I caught a few episodes of Red Dwarf X on Dave not long ago and it had me in stitches, every time I see a few episodes being shown, from whatever series, I try and make sure I watch them to give myself a good laugh!
Sat 17/11/12 at 19:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Not even sure it's that high!
Sat 17/11/12 at 16:57
Regular
"How Ironic"
It has a 6 in it, but it's not 6,000.
Sat 17/11/12 at 15:51
Regular
Edgy wrote:
I feel that Red Dwarf X has regained the style and charm of the classic BBC series that Back to Earth lost, but it still seems to be lacking something.

the old holly only thing l can think of thats lacking his grand total 6 IQ ^^
Sun 04/11/12 at 23:11
Regular
I feel that Red Dwarf X has regained the style and charm of the classic BBC series that Back to Earth lost, but it still seems to be lacking something.
Tue 16/10/12 at 11:14
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Cheers for the links.
Tue 16/10/12 at 11:05
"possibly impossible"
pctech wrote:
I take it this is on Dave as not seen it on the Beeb?

If so when is it on as I'll have to watch it via TV catchup as I've got Freesat and Dave isn't available on it.

I've got the same issue. I found Dave's own watch again service was better than TV Catchup anyway. red Dwarf's page is here. and the catchup for the second episode is here.

It did mean I had to wait ages for adverts and then buffering, though, so with a slower connection I just found that it was worth paying the £12 to get it on iTunes via season pass and it gives me the new episodes a day after they're shown anyway.
Tue 16/10/12 at 10:44
Regular
"May contain nuts"
I take it this is on Dave as not seen it on the Beeb?

If so when is it on as I'll have to watch it via TV catchup as I've got Freesat and Dave isn't available on it.
Tue 16/10/12 at 09:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
First episode - awful
Tue 16/10/12 at 09:03
"possibly impossible"
Anyone watching this? Thoughts?

I had my doubts whether they could make it work, especially after the rather poor mini-series, but the first 2 episodes have been great, bringing the team (minus Holly) back together with the dynamic of the old series and good script writing that reminds me of the good old days.

As I can't get Dave, I'm subscribed via iTunes series pass, but I'm happy to have this as I can watch it whenever I want on my phone or TV then in HD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.