GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Half Life question"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/02/02 at 12:54
Regular
Got Half Life recently (yeah I know it's been out for ages) anyway been workin my way through the single player games and there seems to be a bug or something.

I get too the bit where you open the doors too go outside and you get captured by the 2 guards who supposedly are going to kill you, then the screen goes black and i go to some room that all black itsept for a concrete block in the middle of the room,I can hear footsteps coming towards me, thing is I can't move or do jack all so I end up turning the game off.

Any ideas?
Sat 23/02/02 at 21:03
Regular
You where giht that level is so boring and on top of that it's annoying as well, thank god I got past that one.
Sat 23/02/02 at 14:23
Yeah ..i agree that level is so boring. And you dont have many weapons, have to crawl through all them pipes , with that green toxic stuff in the containers ..
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:39
Regular
"That's right!"
Oops, I said "hell" instead of my usual "heck"

My standards are slipping ;)
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:37
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, climb up the boxes and escape from the crusher

And be ready for a VERY boring level where you have to go through some sewer/pipe things

Bored the hell out of me, especially since it's so easy to get lost
Sat 23/02/02 at 12:56
You wait, they take you away, and they put you in this skip thing, like a crusher, and you have to escape, and you've lost all your weapons.
Sat 23/02/02 at 12:54
Regular
Got Half Life recently (yeah I know it's been out for ages) anyway been workin my way through the single player games and there seems to be a bug or something.

I get too the bit where you open the doors too go outside and you get captured by the 2 guards who supposedly are going to kill you, then the screen goes black and i go to some room that all black itsept for a concrete block in the middle of the room,I can hear footsteps coming towards me, thing is I can't move or do jack all so I end up turning the game off.

Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.