GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday DL!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/12 at 13:47
"possibly impossible"
Hope you have a great Birthday.
Mon 08/10/12 at 16:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Can we send you your bumps in the mail?

No probs with that SC but you might loose count and please mind the zimmer frame! :¬)

@Alfonse ... many thanks and yes, I did enjoy the day with my granddaughter and the gifts :¬)
Mon 08/10/12 at 14:46
Regular
Eeep. Happy Belated Birthday DL. Hope you got some great gifts!

Tried getting on here last night but there was a mysterious error message....
Sun 07/10/12 at 22:25
Regular
"How Ironic"
Can we send you your bumps in the mail?
Sun 07/10/12 at 22:16
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks pete :¬)

Birthday's are ... well special days for no one except yourself really ... it's for others to choose whether to make it your 'special day' or not ...

... so I'd just like to thank you all for making it a special day for me :¬)
Sun 07/10/12 at 21:07
Regular
"I like turtles"
All the best DL, hope you had a great day!
Sun 07/10/12 at 18:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Many thanks everyone ... but my best birthday present ever needs her nappy changing ... and I'm not surprised!

@pctech

Used to love chocolate biscuits but I haven't had any chocolate for the last few years ... an age thing I think but I do love a 'proper' digestive :¬)
Sun 07/10/12 at 18:47
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Happy Birthday DL

If you've not tried them already I'd recommend the Cadbury Dairy Milk Digestives.
Sun 07/10/12 at 15:22
Regular
Happy Birthday DL =D

I take it you've tried counterfeit digestives? or supermarket own brand where they cut costs for less flavour :p
Sun 07/10/12 at 14:58
Regular
"How Ironic"
Happy birthday DL :-)

Hope you have a great day :-D
Sun 07/10/12 at 14:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Many thanks pb ... it's just got better - a packet of 'real' digestive biscuits and notification of pre-order MOH Warfighter :¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.