GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Is The Best X-box Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 22:04
Regular
Im planning to buy an X-box when it comes out but I don't know any good games out there I have heard of Halo which I Think it is the most decent game out there. What game do you think that suits me?
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:04
Im planning to buy an X-box when it comes out but I don't know any good games out there I have heard of Halo which I Think it is the most decent game out there. What game do you think that suits me?
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:07
Hmm... tough decision. I think i'd have to say none of them are the best cos none of them are any good. Get a GameCube instead mate.
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:10
Might but X-box looks cool and the games on Game Cube looks abit easy well thnx for your tips
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:14
If you really are commited to getting an x-box then get Halo cos it is looking by far the best. Be warned though, the x-box is about the size of a small fridge, and the box is even larger. Remember to measure your doors before you buy it so you know that it will go through them! :-D
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:17
Regular
k21kevink21 wrote:
but I don't know any good games
> out there

Thats because there aren't any
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:18
Regular
"Hmmm....."
hahahaah
good one boblin
very funny
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Halo should be the first game you pick up mate. :-)

Other titles I have on pre-order which I think are pretty good are Project Gothem Racing, DOA3 and Blood Wake.
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I like the look of Halo and Wreckless. Halo is supposed to be really good.
Fri 22/02/02 at 22:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Boblin Brown wrote:
> If you really are commited to getting an x-box then get Halo cos it is looking
> by far the best. Be warned though, the x-box is about the size of a small
> fridge, and the box is even larger. Remember to measure your doors before you
> buy it so you know that it will go through them! :-D

XBox is 25mm larger on two sides than the PS2, both are front loading machines.

The Gamecube is 30mm taller than an XBox, and is top loading, which makes it difficult to put it under your TV if you've got that kind of setup.

Halo and Project Gotham Racing are probably the two games I would first get if I got an XBox.
Sat 23/02/02 at 11:29
Regular
"Whatever!"
Halo is suppose to be the reason alone why you should buy an X-Box!! Every review Ive read have praised it - Im pretty tempted myself!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.