GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've never been able to............."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 21:43
Regular
How the heck do you win GAD I've never won it and I look on peoples stats and some people have won it up to 10 times how!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:43
How the heck do you win GAD I've never won it and I look on peoples stats and some people have won it up to 10 times how!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Hmmm....."
all that ive been told is do a good post
have a look on the main page and it will tell you there
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:50
Regular
Winning Gameaday is easy! All you have to do is contribute to one of our interactive web sites! Every day, we give away three prizes - one for discussion posts, one for reviews and one for cheats, hints or walkthroughs. The best submission to the site for the day wins the Game or DVD of their choice! See the individual prize sections above for full details on how to win.
Fri 22/02/02 at 21:56
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> Winning Gameaday is easy! All you have to do is contribute to one of our
> interactive web sites!

'Our websites'?
Is your name green? err nope
Sat 23/02/02 at 08:47
Mystique wrote:
> Joe Dark wrote:
> Winning Gameaday is easy! All you have to do is contribute
> to one of our
> interactive web sites!

'Our websites'?
Is your name
> green? err nope

He copyed and pasted it.
Sat 23/02/02 at 08:56
Apollo wrote:
> How the heck do you win GAD I've never won it and I look on peoples stats and
> some people have won it up to 10 times how!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down mate! 32 days is nothing - I went 8 months without a win once, so consider yourself lucky. Just write a good post or a review, spell-check it in Word and post it. Look at the winners list two days later and if you've won, your name will be on there.

----------

Mystique wrote:
> Joe Dark wrote:
> Winning Gameaday is easy! All you have to do is contribute
> to one of our
> interactive web sites!

'Our websites'?
Is your name
> green? err nope

He copyed and pasted it.

Can you blame him?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.