GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Give me a S, an O, and an E! what doe you get? State of emergency!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 08:50
Regular
Yes i just got it through the post. It looks great. And a sticker on the front says 'warning! strictly NOT suitable for sale to Under 18's'. Heh....oh well. Any way make this the official thread for SOE. Have fun causing riots!
Tue 14/08/12 at 00:06
Regular
The club welcomes new signing JAMIE ADAMS who is added to the squad for the visit to Barnstaple Town. Jamie was with Bristol Manor Farm prior to signing for Merthyr at the start of the year. Jamie becomes the sixth new signing since last season. Aaron Wilson who played seven games for the club two seasons ago, has joined from Bitton. Aysa Corrick, Jack Barnes, Ricky Boulton and Luke Garbacz have all featured in the early games this season.
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:28
Since when did anyone say it was better than GTA3 all the reviews i have read have said that the game is a worthy rental but definatley another GTA3, are you drunk?
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:38
Regular
"You Bum!!"
SOE looks kinda bleak to me in comparison to the mighty GTA3. I mean just running about and beating people up is not as much fun as it first seems. I mean I dont think I ever devoted much time on GTA3 to beating old ladies up. I thought that was kinda boring. Running them over is way more fun!
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:47
Regular
Hopefully SOE will be at home waiting for me when I get in this afternoon, I will post my thoughts then.
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:34
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hmm, but i didnt think that the GTA 3 foot mode was all that bad, and i use to spend half my time in a car anyway. Ill see what some other people say first.
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:29
Regular
"  "
it is really good......u know how u wish u could destroy more stuff like buildinngs on GTA3? well u canon this. there are loads of weopons each having different effects. But to keep the game going there id riot mode here u have to go crazy around the different areas and gain points or theres story mode where u get loads of ace missions. My particular fave is the one where u have to rob the phone shop to get these explosive mobiles phones and then u take them to thos guy so he can blow up this piza place. the first level is a mall and....i can't be bothered to write any more....but i will post my review here later when i finished it. II*ts definetly better than the on foot mode of GTA. definately.
Fri 22/02/02 at 11:07
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have to say that SOE ha done little to inspire me really, it just doesnt look like a game that i will want to play on through till the end. Granted i havent played any demos but from reviews i have read it doesnt sound all that impressive and i cant see it last all that long.

Anyway, ill see what you lot say about it first, see if its anygood.
Fri 22/02/02 at 10:34
I read a review that didn't say "As good as GTA3!" or "Better than GTA3"(long shot I know)

Then I kind of lost interest...
Fri 22/02/02 at 08:53
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Was going to pick this up last night and for some reason, didn't. I dunno, maybe this one is a rental first...
Fri 22/02/02 at 08:50
Regular
"  "
Yes i just got it through the post. It looks great. And a sticker on the front says 'warning! strictly NOT suitable for sale to Under 18's'. Heh....oh well. Any way make this the official thread for SOE. Have fun causing riots!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.