GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"International Curling Pro"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
Yes a new idea for a game. Curling. The fast paced exiting sport that envolves pushing bits of rock along on ice (for those who didn't know). Curling would be a great sport game for consoles. My idea is a game called International Curling Pro where you must take on Curling teams from all over the world to try to basicly kick their butts.

There could be loads of different countries for you to play as, all with their own specific tallents. There could be all sorts of options to unlock with different types of rocks and all sorts of other funny options like turning the opposition into penguins.

This game would definatly be a hit with gaming fans of all ages and i hope that soon people all over the world will enjoy the thrills of curling.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:41
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Yes a new idea for a game. Curling. The fast paced exiting sport that envolves pushing bits of rock along on ice (for those who didn't know). Curling would be a great sport game for consoles. My idea is a game called International Curling Pro where you must take on Curling teams from all over the world to try to basicly kick their butts.

There could be loads of different countries for you to play as, all with their own specific tallents. There could be all sorts of options to unlock with different types of rocks and all sorts of other funny options like turning the opposition into penguins.

This game would definatly be a hit with gaming fans of all ages and i hope that soon people all over the world will enjoy the thrills of curling.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:42
Regular
Leave a message on EA's answering machine. They'll have it done by Wednesday.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:48
Regular
cool but i'd wait for the sequel... next friday i believe it is due.
Thu 21/02/02 at 23:54
Regular
It will sell like mad.

We have just won GOLD!
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:01
Regular
Excellent. Good for them.

Good for EA's sales too... what's their names?

[British Gold winner's names]'s World Championship Curling 2003.
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:06
"High polygon count"
Hellishly boring sport, but I watched it, and they did well.

Britains first Gold Medal at the Winter Olympics for 18 years, I think they said... that's something to be proud of!
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:06
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
oh yeah
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:09
Regular
"699 days!"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Hellishly boring sport, but I watched it, and they did well.

Boring? Are you mad? Its right up there at the dizzy heights of 10 pin bowling and bowls! High octane stuff! Forget XBox, GC, or PS2, Curling is wher the real fun's to be had.

:-)
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:10
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Nowt wrong with 10 pin bowling

What?
Fri 22/02/02 at 00:11
"High polygon count"
DrDragon wrote:
> Its right up there at the dizzy heights of 10 pin
> bowling and bowls!

You forgot darts and golf!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.