GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It made me happy..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 01/02'.
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:13
Regular
While sitting around my mates house, I was watching him try to un-install Championship Manager but it wouldn't as the file was corrupted...

Anyway, he got the disk out and bent it slightly in his hand as he was rather annoyed with it!

Oh how I laughed as the game shattered into thousands of pieces all over the room!

That's one disk of that game destroyed, only a few million more to go!

God how I hate that game, it's soooooo boring!

I'd rather watch WWE than play that game...

Yes, I am a footy fan and it still bored me to death, especially when people just cheat at it...
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You should have done some kind of Aboriginal war dance around the shatter pieces. Maybe not....
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:16
Regular
heh, shattered, excellent, you've enlightened my day.
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:16
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Hey, don't diss Champ Man.
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
While sitting around my mates house, I was watching him try to un-install Championship Manager but it wouldn't as the file was corrupted...

Anyway, he got the disk out and bent it slightly in his hand as he was rather annoyed with it!

Oh how I laughed as the game shattered into thousands of pieces all over the room!

That's one disk of that game destroyed, only a few million more to go!

God how I hate that game, it's soooooo boring!

I'd rather watch WWE than play that game...

Yes, I am a footy fan and it still bored me to death, especially when people just cheat at it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.