GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm sick of the nWo already! *Spoiler*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 21:12
Regular
It’s a fact. When a heel wins in wrestling, the fans hate it. When a heel does something real bad to one of their favorite superstars, they hate it. A good example of this is something that happened on RAW:

You already saw what the nWo did to Austin at No Way Out, but what they did to The Rock was even worse. You guys watch RAW this Friday night, there is some quite disturbing footage. This storyline is destroying Austin and The Rock. The Rock the most. After all The Rock’s storylines, after all he’s been through, you’d think he would have dropped the ego by now. But no, he’s always managed to fight back. But on Monday night, enough is enough. If you guys watch RAW Friday night, then tell me if you agree, or disagree, because I think it’s time Rock just stepped down, and admitted defeat. His persona is crushed, and frankly, I’m not surprised.

I’m Tazz.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Guess who..."
It’s a fact. When a heel wins in wrestling, the fans hate it. When a heel does something real bad to one of their favorite superstars, they hate it. A good example of this is something that happened on RAW:

You already saw what the nWo did to Austin at No Way Out, but what they did to The Rock was even worse. You guys watch RAW this Friday night, there is some quite disturbing footage. This storyline is destroying Austin and The Rock. The Rock the most. After all The Rock’s storylines, after all he’s been through, you’d think he would have dropped the ego by now. But no, he’s always managed to fight back. But on Monday night, enough is enough. If you guys watch RAW Friday night, then tell me if you agree, or disagree, because I think it’s time Rock just stepped down, and admitted defeat. His persona is crushed, and frankly, I’m not surprised.

I’m Tazz.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
"Mole Hole"
I heard about that on RAW.com.

That was bad! Very bad!

What a bunch of idiots the nWo are!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:16
Regular
I know what happen on Raw, and its not a bad thing, its a good thing. After 2 weeks of solid hype the fans were definitely expecting something big from the nWo, and after being billed as a 'cancer' they had to do something dramatic.

And thats what their doing. They are destroying the WWF. If they came in and SCSA and The Rock took them out immediately, then the nWo would lose all their heat and be made to look like a joke. Right now all the WWF is doing is trying to make the nWo live up to the billing it gave them.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:32
I backup Tazz and RM18, thay are both right and have a point.

The nWo are making the WWF look like clowns now by writing nWo on thier backs (which is pretty sad!)
They have no right to be in the WWF, the WWF have enough superstars now and they dont need anymore, I personally think the nWo should NOT be here and they should go back home and get a life!
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I had heard about that as well from Wrestlezone, and it really wasn't a surprise that they'd attack some other fan favourite.

Anyway, check my new Spoiler topic for info of SmackDown and rumours for the next RAW.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Personally i like the nWo and think that its a good thing what theyre doing.
I like groups of people in the federation ganging up on people and destroying them and im just glad that it is the nWo that is doing it.
Im glad to see these guys back in the federation and under the roles that they play right now.
Just think, if hogan hall and nash came back under thier old gimmicks like hulkamania, razor and iesel just think what the WWF would turn back into.
A big circus thats what.
We would see the return of others like dink and doink to top it all off and then we would have people hulking up every 5 seconds.
I think the WWF needs the nWo right now because lately people have been going off the WWF and just turning over every time they see it on the TV.
Point is, i think that it is a very good thing that they are here and have started thier path of destruction because the first words they said on thier return made me start thinking that they would be all soft and everything.
Because of all the hype saying that they would kill the WWF they couldnt just get beaten up by Rock or Austin.

cya
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I want to see Rock, Austin and Triple H against the nWo at some point.

That match would rule.. if the nWo didn't cheat and get themselves DQ'd.
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
yeah,
that match would seriously rule
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Back in black"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I want to see Rock, Austin and Triple H against the nWo at some point.

That
> match would rule.. if the nWo didn't cheat and get themselves DQ'd.

Well keep dreaming. I could see the match main eventing the Raw/Smackdown before Wresltemania. but low and behold- Cheating would take lace

Broing!!
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Back in black"
I think that will hype up the hogan match and Wrestlemania.

A 'were is the Rock' angle.

He won't show up until the match after his music has been played twice, I rekon that would make the match better than it already will be!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.