GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"**** U MUST READ THIS!! ****"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
I have several thing to say:
1. the price cut in the GBA means that the games will soon only be costing £30 new!!!! which is good news for all gba owners!

2. FFXI is an online RPG as we all no but does anyone no the prices of it and what is the storyline going to be???

3. This is a thread wher u can ask anything in order to find out things, i will look in here as much as i can and try answer your questions but lets make this a big thread and i want no false information given out!!!

Thanx all
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:06
Regular
humpo wrote:
> i have a few questions for you to answer

1) which came first the chicken or
> the egg
Chegg - half chicken, half egg.

2) what are the origins of man
A spoon mated with a fish

3 how did the universe
start
God lot at 'Holy Craps' and his forfit was too build a universe

cheers
Thu 21/02/02 at 10:50
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i have a few questions for you to answer

1) which came first the chicken or the egg
2) what are the origins of man
3) how did the universe start

cheers
Thu 21/02/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Errmm - exactly why must I read this ? How many of these you can put anything you like in here topics are you going to open.

Use proper titles to your threads so I can ignore them in the future. Thank you.
Thu 21/02/02 at 08:09
Regular
He sadi "If it wasn't for you guy, the topic would be twice this long"

If it wasn't for us, it would have 2 eplies from you, then it would sink. We are this forum. The only other who really use this are all friends of one of us anyway, so you'd just have twice as more diss
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:40
Regular
"360: swfcman"
As Asher said, the mind indeed Boggles.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:10
Regular
"WWJD"
i had to read this?
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:22
Regular
Dj Spikey wrote:
go to the new room.

im in the PS2 room and have been for nearly a year
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:14
Regular
Spikey, seeing i 'ain't got no friends', how come everyone is stickin up for me? The mind boggles???
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:12
Regular
well one day maybe you will be able to spell YOU properly and also get some help with your attitude.
what a hard man
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Final Fantasy Man"
well i am replying to this as it is my topic and nintendo n sony used to be together, i dont think im hard, i dont want a tagline, if i wasnt for you ruining it it would be twice the size! so leave it all ready or has this offected u ddeply, go to the new room

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.