GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MoH allied assult cheat help."

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
I was looking at the cheats on the SR cheats pages and the one for allied assult looked good so I was going to try them but I have no idea how to start the console with the line given. Anyone who has got them to work could you please give me a guide as to how to go about it.
Thanks
Thu 21/02/02 at 10:12
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Thanks, I managed to get it done yesterday, more luck than anything else I think but I am sure others will find those tips very useful and fun.

Cheers
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:27
Regular
"That's right!"
I posted most of those cheats

First, make a shortcut to MOH, then right click and select properties. You can edit the "target"

Add +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

To the end of it. Just copy this so you don't make any mistakes

Now the target should look like this

(obviously you've probably got the game installed somewhere else, but you get the idea)

E:\Games\MedalOfHonour\MOHAA.exe +set ui_console 1 +set cheats 1 +set thereisnomonkey 1

Now run the game, and press the tild key during the game (the one next to the number 1 at the top of your keyboard)

Then type in the cheats - Dog, wuss etc

Hope this helps
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I was looking at the cheats on the SR cheats pages and the one for allied assult looked good so I was going to try them but I have no idea how to start the console with the line given. Anyone who has got them to work could you please give me a guide as to how to go about it.
Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.