GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can i win with one post????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
I know this may be the wrong form but i know that more people come into this one.
So my question is............... do i have to have a record or something to win like say over 100 posts in forums and more than 10 reviews and walkthroughs and other stuff?????
Or do i have to be a member for more than say 30 days or whatever to win????

Or could anyone just come here on the first day and write something that wins?????

Id really like to know what i need to do to win so anyone who helps will earn my respect and i appriciate it very much.

thanks
cya
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I know this may be the wrong form but i know that more people come into this one.
So my question is............... do i have to have a record or something to win like say over 100 posts in forums and more than 10 reviews and walkthroughs and other stuff?????
Or do i have to be a member for more than say 30 days or whatever to win????

Or could anyone just come here on the first day and write something that wins?????

Id really like to know what i need to do to win so anyone who helps will earn my respect and i appriciate it very much.

thanks
cya
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:40
Regular
yes you can win on your very first post it doesnt matter
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:43
Yeah you can win on your first day. American Ninja has only been registered for a week or so and he/she has already won his/her first GAD.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:03
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ok thanks guys, very much appriciated
Im going to try and win with an amazing post.

All that i have to do for it though.......... is think what to write.lol.
How about that..... is that worthy...... lol..... j/k

Anyway cya later
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
It don't matter about your stats at all. All you have to do to win GAD is post a good topic, that SR think is worthy of a GAD. Or review, or cheats, and so on...
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well ive posted some stuff that i think were ok but ive not won and id really like to win MGS:2 and then id be happy........... im not saying that im not happy but just even happier.
Id still continue to write stuff for gameaday.
All of the things ive written havent had "win win win" in my mind but were pretty good.

Can i win something for a post that i did a few days ago???

If you have a look in the Amusing stories forum and have a look at my posts there.

Thanks guys
cya
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I didn't win for 164 days on this site.

So don't get your hopes up of winning too high.

Don't concentrate on what it will be like if you do win or anything like that. Just go out and make a good post, and try not to ramble on too much, and enjoy what you are writing about. You win that way, and not if you get too obsessed with seeing your name on the GAD Winners list.

Don't try to win, try to enjoy yourself. That's what I always say. :D
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well thats exactly what im trying to do....... enjoy myself but it would be really nice to win with a post that im going to do.
Im going to post something that is funny and stuff and that im just enjoying but the staff dont notice it.

thanks for your tips

cya
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:01
"possibly impossible"
See my song for the Newbies for my answer to this!
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
ill try to find that
where is it???

thanks pb
cya

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.