GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The legacy of 'What'?!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
At first I thought 'what?' was hilarious, especially when Stone Cold used it to humiliate Hugh Morrus etc. But now it has got soooo boring, especially when the fans chant it all the way through Raw or Smackdown!. Its just so annoying. Do you like it?
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:57
no the what phrase when done by Austin is perfectly fine and at certain points is very funny it's just when the dumba** fans in the arena keep saying it even when the guy doing the interview hasn't left a space for it that's when it gets annoying. if they banned the fans saying it by gagging them then it'd be fine
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, to tell the truth there have been a fair few number of topics about the 'What!?!' phrase.

But Austin still has a What! t-shirt so the phrase should still keep going until the WWF take that t-shirt away and give Stone Cold a new one.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
Sorry, I've never seen it
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
We have had this many times, but you probably were not here so ill let you off.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:21
Regular
At first I thought 'what?' was hilarious, especially when Stone Cold used it to humiliate Hugh Morrus etc. But now it has got soooo boring, especially when the fans chant it all the way through Raw or Smackdown!. Its just so annoying. Do you like it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.