GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are the Rock and Stone Cold becoming stale?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 18:17
Regular
I have said this before and I'll say it again. The Rock and Stone Cold are boring. Its got nothing to do with them dropping their level of performance, its just that we see the same thing every week .I think it would be interesting if one of them turned heel and joined the nWo, at least it would be new. What do you think?
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:43
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I rmember when The Rock had just taken over from Faarooq as leader of the Nation of Domination. He had just Rock Bottomed Faarooq and he started going on about being the leader of Domination, the ruler of Domination and all sorts of things like that. :D

Then he said "let me leave you with something" and kicked Faarooq and walked off. I was laughing loudly there. :D
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
So basically what I said Afro! :D I think the Rock sucked in the Nation but he was wicked in the Corperation.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I liked the Rock as a heel. He was a great actor then, the way he strutted about with the nation of Domination behind him. Pity he'll never be a heel again because he is too loved by the fans. Shame. I would still like him as a heel though.

Austin was a heel a small while back, around the invasion angle, but he couldn't help getting cheered by many fans, even when he did try to be as irritating as possible.

So I think both of them should just stick as faces and keep getting cheered, because really, they both can't do the opposite.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:25
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer but the only reason he turned face was because the fans liked him to much, ditto to Austin.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
I don't know, the Rock was quite good as a heel. Most fans must like it but I find their current act boring
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
There both to popular to turn heel, they have tried in the past but failed.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:17
Regular
I have said this before and I'll say it again. The Rock and Stone Cold are boring. Its got nothing to do with them dropping their level of performance, its just that we see the same thing every week .I think it would be interesting if one of them turned heel and joined the nWo, at least it would be new. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.