GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"100 days and counting....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
.....until World Cup 2002 kicks off.
Wed 20/02/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Grandprix wrote:
> It's going to be good. Who is going to watch most of the games?

Not going to watch a single game, can't stand football one bit - hence I'll be avoiding them as much as possible :)
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Great Scott's"
This is the first world cup since 1990 that i am looking forward to. I will try to watch all the games on TV every day of the world cup period. Bring it on!
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:14
Grandprix wrote:
> It's going to be good. Who is going to watch most of the games?

hmmmm. Work commitments will make it hard to see a lot of the games live but I will definitely watch all the England games and hopefully ROI too. No doubt there will be evening highlight shows to enable me to catch up on anything I have missed.
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:02
Regular
"es argh"
COME ON HOLLAND!!!.......... oh wait a sec :D
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:43
Regular
Even though I will have exams I am planning on watch ing all the games. I mean come on, who isn't going to watch it?
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:38
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's going to be good. Who is going to watch most of the games?
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:53
.....until World Cup 2002 kicks off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.