GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jo Dark - Who would you choose??"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 17:50
Regular
No, this isn't a question to Joe Dark about what he'd choose, it is in fact me wondering who you'd choose to play the tom-boy-ish Joanna Dark in a film version of Perfect Dark.

Who would you choose??

People have said that the woman from Newsround would be good, Kate something I think her name is??
I'd probably go for that woman in Deep Blue Sea. As she's got a good English accent (cuz she's English, I think?) she's fit and attractive, and does look quite similar to the heroine, and with experience of an action film think she'd be good!

Got any other suggestions???
Thu 21/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Perfect Dark advert????
Elaborate Cooky....
Wed 20/02/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
How about that bird who played Jo in the advert for Perfect Dark?

:)
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:55
Regular
The one of Newsround is Kate Sanderson. Granted they do have an amazing likeness but unfortunately she has zero acting ability!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> Denise Richards

She would fit the part aswell!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
oh , um was her name , that one from the james bond films , oh yeah , thats it ... pierce brosnan.
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:35
Regular
Denise Richards
Wed 20/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ever seen the film 'Cameleon'?? The women from that would fit the part perfectly!! Shes gorgeous aswell!!
Wed 20/02/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
No, this isn't a question to Joe Dark about what he'd choose, it is in fact me wondering who you'd choose to play the tom-boy-ish Joanna Dark in a film version of Perfect Dark.

Who would you choose??

People have said that the woman from Newsround would be good, Kate something I think her name is??
I'd probably go for that woman in Deep Blue Sea. As she's got a good English accent (cuz she's English, I think?) she's fit and attractive, and does look quite similar to the heroine, and with experience of an action film think she'd be good!

Got any other suggestions???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.