GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No Way Out- 2/10 performance"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/02/02 at 01:24
Regular
Match 1
A 6 man tag Elimination

That the fact Scotty and Albert were the first ones out and there was hardly ant action
except at the end when Bradshaw took off Billy Gunnes head,also it was unfair how
the Dudleyz 3-d Jeff after this it was obvious they were next out.

Match 2
Singles Match

Goldust had the upperhand in every way even though RVD is better than him.When
he finally frog splashed him that was good.

Match 3
Tag tem Tiles

The fact that Tazz and Spike won against too heavy waits it was pure luck that they
one and Tests anger.The ref should have disqualified Test for pushing him.

Match 4
Brass Nuckles on a pole

Edge was doing well battling hard when out of the blue Regal has another pair of
brass nuckes.He coudnt of got disqualified but the script writers always make Regal
win.

Match 5
Singles

The script righters have to make taker drop the respect act it is getting old.

Match 6
Special referee

Why did they make Kurt win with a chair and why the hell is Stephanie now hating
Hunter.

Match 7
Undisputed title

Jericho just had to win didn’t he it was a good match with Austin but when he super
spinbustered jericho onto the belt it should have been the end.
Wed 20/02/02 at 20:05
the goldust vs RVD match was good but was sloppy in places with both guys messing up spots.
once again The Rock has another feud where he gets the holy hell beaten out of him for a month and then only gets to do one rock bottom to win the match. for god sakes turn the rock heel have him join the NWO and get him beating up people like he did when he was in the corporation. now that was a good time for The Rock. none of this getting hell beaten out of him every week.
and oh joy another win for Jericho the man with the yonks old gimmick. hmmmm living legend eh? never heard of that before. i hope he loses the belt soon because he's annoying and is a crap champ. have him back in the depths of the intercontinental belts losing to guys like albert or something please
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
markh wrote:
This is the kind of thing I want to see. New and innovative wrestling moves and ideas, not some old guys getting hit with belt/chair/knucks/(foreign-object!! foreign-object!!) etc.

I agree complety but I dont mind a chair shot now and again. I really think the WWF should of hired Mikey Whipwreck, Super Crazy and Kid Kash now they came up with some really innovative moves especially when they faced each other, just ask Cong Man.
Wed 20/02/02 at 14:06
Match 2
Goldust
> .vs. RVD

This was my favorite match of the night. It had great technical
> manoeuvers, with some high flying spots in there too. RVD's finishing Frog
> Splash was incredibly sloppy, but it still got the job done, after countering
> Goldust's Curtain Call.

This was easily the best match of the night, some really good new moves from Golddust, especially the catapult into the top rope, held into a backbreaker across the knees. Most original move I've seen for a while. ( I'm sure it's been done elsewhere, I've just not seen it)

Also Bubba Ray used a new submission move, almost a standing figure four, that looked good.

This is the kind of thing I want to see. New and innovative wrestling moves and ideas, not some old guys getting hit with belt/chair/knucks/(foreign-object!! foreign-object!!) etc.
Wed 20/02/02 at 10:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No Way Out was crap!
Wed 20/02/02 at 09:51
Ok, here's my opinion on No Way Out in the slimming:

Match 1
Tag Team Turmoil

This was a pretty decent match, if not a little short, but I was glad to see the APA back in the Tag Title race once again. I wouldn't like to see them walk out with the Tag Titles at WrestleMania though!

Match 2
Goldust .vs. RVD

This was my favorite match of the night. It had great technical manoeuvers, with some high flying spots in there too. RVD's finishing Frog Splash was incredibly sloppy, but it still got the job done, after countering Goldust's Curtain Call.

Match 3
Tag Team Tiles

This is a massive mismatch, and should have probably never taken place, but it did and Spike and Tazz got the job done at the end of day. What I want to know is: did the referee push Test or just bounce off the ropes into him? I would go with the former, but I'd like some confirmation on that please.

Match 4
Brass Knuckles On A Pole Match

I was pretty disappointed with this match, and the fact that you could pin them, as well as grabbing the knuckles was a silly and pointless rule. The original idea of a pole match was to grab the weapon/item and then you win. In escence, it works like a ladder match.

Match 5
Taker .vs. Rock

I was happy to see Taker drop the dykey hair cut and go with something that makes him look bad @$$. Taker dominated basically the entire match, with Rock planting in a few high-key moves here and there. I was angry to see Rock win yet ANOTHER Pay-Per-View match, but the satisfaction that he won't be in the Wrestlemania main event pleases me greatly.

Match 6
Special Referee Match

I thought that Kurt Angle was a little rough on Stephanie when he Clotheslined her, but she could have easily got up from that, as she actually took her time falling from the apron to the ground to ensure that she didn't injure herself, and a double feature reinforced that. It was a bit of a stinker, but I was glad to see it not going too long. Angle won in the end, and it's refreshing to see The Game lose every now and then.

What followed was a hilarious sequence between The Rock and the NWO, where he insulted them about their previous aliases (Razor Ramon, Diesel). Great stuff for a fan whose been watching it for a while.

Match 7
Undisputed Title

Another stinker, but they got the length about right. The NWO made a terrible impact, not even nailing a Powerbomb or patented Legdrop on Austin (probably because of his bad neck). If this is what the NWO are gonna be like, then count me out. Jericho got the win, so I was happy, not to see Austin at WM again, even though he is my favorite wrestler.

Not a bad PPV, and the first PPV ever where a title has did not change hands. Ah well, roll on WM and I strongly suggest looking up Raw results if you wanna be shocked.
Wed 20/02/02 at 07:08
Regular
Test can basically do what he likes because he won the Immunity Battle Royal and can't be fired for a year
Wed 20/02/02 at 01:24
"©opy Right™"
Match 1
A 6 man tag Elimination

That the fact Scotty and Albert were the first ones out and there was hardly ant action
except at the end when Bradshaw took off Billy Gunnes head,also it was unfair how
the Dudleyz 3-d Jeff after this it was obvious they were next out.

Match 2
Singles Match

Goldust had the upperhand in every way even though RVD is better than him.When
he finally frog splashed him that was good.

Match 3
Tag tem Tiles

The fact that Tazz and Spike won against too heavy waits it was pure luck that they
one and Tests anger.The ref should have disqualified Test for pushing him.

Match 4
Brass Nuckles on a pole

Edge was doing well battling hard when out of the blue Regal has another pair of
brass nuckes.He coudnt of got disqualified but the script writers always make Regal
win.

Match 5
Singles

The script righters have to make taker drop the respect act it is getting old.

Match 6
Special referee

Why did they make Kurt win with a chair and why the hell is Stephanie now hating
Hunter.

Match 7
Undisputed title

Jericho just had to win didn’t he it was a good match with Austin but when he super
spinbustered jericho onto the belt it should have been the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.