GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is love to you?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/09/07 at 22:08
Regular
Well, basically I just wanted to know people's different intrepretations of love. I know everybody sees love in different ways so I wanted to know what love means to different people.
Sun 23/09/07 at 17:07
Regular
Thank you PB. I just wanted to know peoples' interpretations. The prize is a bonus I guess = ).

xxx
Sat 22/09/07 at 21:33
"possibly impossible"
Well done, Tinkerbell, not been on here long and already you've won a GAD for this topic!
Fri 14/09/07 at 19:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
his_tinkerbell wrote:
> Chaos...im very impressed by your comment. I guess you're right.

Thank you Tinkerbell :)
Fri 14/09/07 at 18:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
to me, love is something that i`m too busy to feel until it`s too late.

pretty much sucks!
Fri 14/09/07 at 18:11
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Garin wrote:
> What is love? To me it'll always be a bad 90s dance track by
> Haddaway.
>
> I thought I'd say it before somebody else did. :p

that hurt.

don`t hurt me.
don`t hurt me no more.
Fri 14/09/07 at 14:05
"possibly impossible"
No, in Jekyll & Hyde it was a potion. But it was a story about the Victorian's obsession with devolution and evolution at the time that the story was really getting at. Just as with Dracula, it has a whole sexual subtext, though Dracula was more on the homosexual side.
Fri 14/09/07 at 10:56
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Love is not a particularly nice emotion unless it lasts.

In the story Jekyll & Hyde, they say it was a potion that transformed the character into the menacing Hyde, when it was just love.

When it was on TV a while back I stole the line as I actually feel as the is part of the charachter Hyde is laying dormant in me.

But if it lasts and it is the right kind of love, then I guess it can be magical.
Fri 14/09/07 at 01:19
Regular
Chaos...im very impressed by your comment. I guess you're right.
Fri 14/09/07 at 00:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
Love is an emotion, or rather a mix of emotions, that gives a sense of strong desire.

But then trying to describe what love feels like, is like trying to describe what a colour looks like.
Thu 13/09/07 at 23:12
"possibly impossible"
Love is different based on what or who you love. You can love a pet, a child or a partner, some parts of that love are the same, some are different.

Overall, the broad sense of the word love is to have deep affection for someone, for various reasons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.