GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why do peolpe put star trek games down?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 17:10
Regular
why on earth do people prosum just because it has the title "STAR TREK" that the game is going to be a wearthless peace of gameing crud!?
I have played a lot of games and I have to give it to Paramount that there star trek games such as star trek Dominion wars, are one of the best I have seen for the PC. my hat comes off too you felows for stiking in with such brilent projects. Such as Star trek Eleat force which could easuly take on any shoot em up. and other titles like ST Armarda 2 which is so brilent that it could even match the shear brillence of the C&C searies.
so next time you see a Star trek game do not jsut dissmiss it go over and take a long look at the back of the box, it may be what you are looking for.
Thank you!
Sat 14/07/12 at 08:55
Regular
I meant sunday 15th (tomorrow)
Sat 14/07/12 at 08:10
Regular
We are planning on gisburn on Sunday, meet at the car park for a 9am start

Regards Simon
Sat 23/02/02 at 17:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Relax m8 I wasn't trying to take the mick out of you just pointing something out. Oh and its mind not minde.
Sat 23/02/02 at 14:38
well I am very sorry you complete and utter T**t
but I was speed writting and I could not help it. But now it has come to light I will keep it in minde
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm sorry BIDSID9 but I have to say this, Your spelling is awful. You seem to spell some words how they sound, I don't know about you but that wasn't what I was tought at school. So to help you out on some of these mistakes I have a special spell check to help correct some of your spelling.

============== C I P R O S P E L L C H E C K ==============

-Spelling Mistake- -Spelling Correction-

Prosum Presume
Weartless Worthless
Peace Piece
Gameing Gaming
Stiking Sticking
Brilent Brilliant
Eleat Elite
Easuly Easily
Jsut Just
Pritty Pretty
Genulay Generally
Exallanc Excellence
Compleat Complete
Plassitic Plastic
Conclution Conclusion
Becaus Because
Ethey Either
Thoes Those
Year Your
live Life

That's allot of mistakes m8, You should try using a dictionary next time so won't get the mick taken out of you.
Fri 22/02/02 at 20:47
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Cause they are always bollards! Big dangly squeelchy gooey bollards.
Thu 21/02/02 at 20:35
Well I agree with that but the point of the topic is that the fact that some people just walk on by and say that Star Trek is a compleat wast of plasitic that the disc is made of. the queston is how did they come to such a conclution? Becaus ethey have not even played any of the games before
it is always the same with thoes kind of peolpe.
Year sure if you have botherd to play the games then fine if you call them crap then thats is it. but do not take other peoples words for it try things new!!!! do not just follow other people all the time. just for once make your own decision in live... hay if you do not like it then take it back say it is faulty or some thing.
Thu 21/02/02 at 11:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Star Trek games are not games of shear EXCELLENCE (thats how you spell it) they are total cash-ins copying other games instead of doing something more origanal.

I'm not a star trek fan but I know there is enough material for developers to make at least one good game out of this licence. I think Elite Force is alright but not worth buying against games such as MOHAA, RTCW, and a whole load of other FPS games now on the market.
Mon 18/02/02 at 19:11
I agree that the price of the Star trek games are pritty expensive. However if you wait a couple of weeks then the price genulay goes down to £20.
but why wait to play games of shear exallenc?
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:13
Regular
"That's right!"
The only good Star Trek game I've played was Elite Force, and even that wasn't particulary excellent

Waste of £30 considering how quickly I completed it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.