GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[GAME] Lost Planet: Extreme Condition"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lost Planet: Extreme Condition'.
Wed 11/07/12 at 14:53
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This game brings a whole new meaning to the end of the world where the public are transported to another planet and then realise that its freezing cold and its inhabited by giant aliens called Akrid.
I really couldn't get to grips with this game, I didn't enjoy it all that much but that's just my opinion.

Graphics the graphics of this game are'nt very good it looks quite tacky and there was'nt a lot of thought put into them.The Akrid still look convincing though and definitely pose a threat.
There are times when you think "wow that could have looked so much better" and then think well really its not all that bad and just keep playing.

Storyline The story is pretty good, your out for revenge on a giant Akrid called Green Eye because it killed your father although bullets don't seem to do that much damage against it when you shoot at it the Vital suits are a more suitable choice against it if there is one at your disposal which is unlikely.

MultiPlayer I was very Disappointed with the multiplayer its very slow paced and not a lot of people play it now because of Lost Planet 2 so overall the multiplayer to me is terrible.

The new lost Planet The new Lost Planet 3 that is supposed to be released some time time in 2013 and will be available for PS3
Xbox 360 and PC is apparently going to only have Single player which may effect the sales.

The Playable Character The character you play as in this game is Wayne Holden son of Gale Holden who is killed at the start of the Game.

Finale Overall I would give this game a 6/10 its graphics are quite bad and the story isn't very exciting.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 11/07/12 at 14:53
Regular
"Arguably Arguable"
This game brings a whole new meaning to the end of the world where the public are transported to another planet and then realise that its freezing cold and its inhabited by giant aliens called Akrid.
I really couldn't get to grips with this game, I didn't enjoy it all that much but that's just my opinion.

Graphics the graphics of this game are'nt very good it looks quite tacky and there was'nt a lot of thought put into them.The Akrid still look convincing though and definitely pose a threat.
There are times when you think "wow that could have looked so much better" and then think well really its not all that bad and just keep playing.

Storyline The story is pretty good, your out for revenge on a giant Akrid called Green Eye because it killed your father although bullets don't seem to do that much damage against it when you shoot at it the Vital suits are a more suitable choice against it if there is one at your disposal which is unlikely.

MultiPlayer I was very Disappointed with the multiplayer its very slow paced and not a lot of people play it now because of Lost Planet 2 so overall the multiplayer to me is terrible.

The new lost Planet The new Lost Planet 3 that is supposed to be released some time time in 2013 and will be available for PS3
Xbox 360 and PC is apparently going to only have Single player which may effect the sales.

The Playable Character The character you play as in this game is Wayne Holden son of Gale Holden who is killed at the start of the Game.

Finale Overall I would give this game a 6/10 its graphics are quite bad and the story isn't very exciting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.