GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get This!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/02/02 at 10:18
Regular
I think that everyone in the U.K should have a Gameboy Advance because they games are amazing and they are classic super Nintendo based.
Super Mario Advance 2
Super Mario Advance 2 is soon to be out and this is a have to get. The Game used to be played on the Super Nintendo but now it is portable and you can play it on the train, bus and even at work.
The game is the same as the old version and there are very fun add ons to the game e.g. the muilt play mode which you can link up with.
Doom
Doom his another game where after a bad day at the office you can go kill some demons with a BFG9000 and wipe the monsters out.24 levels of monster killing and play link up and two people can be in a team ad wipe the monsters out together.
Mario Kart
Mario Kart there are 40 levels, you start of with 20 then you have to unlock the rest the game is my favourite because you can send shells to go and knock out the person in front and when playing link up you can have funny with up to 4 people.
The Gameboy Advance people when I say get always go “The Gameboy Advance is 32 bit and that is the same as a playstation”but the facts are:
*The Gameboy Advance is cheap this week Argos were doing a deal that if you get a voucher out of the Mirror (newspaper)then they will give a ten off.Normal it is £70 but in the SR it is £65.
*If the Playstation was the size of the Gameboy Advance it would be rubbish and I mean have a portable T.V built in.
*The playstation with the T.V is £200 but why do that when you can by a Gameboy Advance with a lot of class games.
Thu 28/06/12 at 22:27
Regular
The 'A' Team will be playing in the Senior Division of the Bristol & District League for the coming season.
Mon 18/02/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
ok I will later I will call It Get This 2!so watch out for it.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:54
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Go right ahead!
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
want me to write a thread telling you all about the gamecube?
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Quite fancy a GC though...
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I get to work (I'm 25) on my motorbike, which is not the best place to be playing games.....
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
would you ever get a Gamecube because they are £150 when they come out.
and the Gameboy Advance can be a Gamecube controler and it has mini games in it and all how do you get to school and does anyone around you have one that you could play with.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:40
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
GBA does look cool, but I'm never on a bus. The only place I would get to play one is at home, and I have a PS2 at home so I can't justify it.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:18
Regular
"Simpsons Guy"
I think that everyone in the U.K should have a Gameboy Advance because they games are amazing and they are classic super Nintendo based.
Super Mario Advance 2
Super Mario Advance 2 is soon to be out and this is a have to get. The Game used to be played on the Super Nintendo but now it is portable and you can play it on the train, bus and even at work.
The game is the same as the old version and there are very fun add ons to the game e.g. the muilt play mode which you can link up with.
Doom
Doom his another game where after a bad day at the office you can go kill some demons with a BFG9000 and wipe the monsters out.24 levels of monster killing and play link up and two people can be in a team ad wipe the monsters out together.
Mario Kart
Mario Kart there are 40 levels, you start of with 20 then you have to unlock the rest the game is my favourite because you can send shells to go and knock out the person in front and when playing link up you can have funny with up to 4 people.
The Gameboy Advance people when I say get always go “The Gameboy Advance is 32 bit and that is the same as a playstation”but the facts are:
*The Gameboy Advance is cheap this week Argos were doing a deal that if you get a voucher out of the Mirror (newspaper)then they will give a ten off.Normal it is £70 but in the SR it is £65.
*If the Playstation was the size of the Gameboy Advance it would be rubbish and I mean have a portable T.V built in.
*The playstation with the T.V is £200 but why do that when you can by a Gameboy Advance with a lot of class games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.