GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Change One Thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/12 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"
If you could change just one thing in each of the following categories, what would you change?

1. About your appearance

2. About the world

3. About your past

4. About the weather
Sun 15/07/12 at 22:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
SinfulPleasure wrote:
[i]but if i was to change my past i wouldnt have children.

I take it from that statement that you have children then? Can't believe any parent would say something like that or am I missing something here?[/i]

And I would add grandchildren in there aswell

... well said pete :¬)
Sun 15/07/12 at 21:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
SinfulPleasure wrote:
but if i was to change my past i wouldnt have children.

I take it from that statement that you have children then? Can't believe any parent would say something like that or am I missing something here?
Thu 12/07/12 at 23:38
Regular
1. About your appearance
well i can if i wanted to change what i dont like. its possible! But i guess most of my appearance i would change.

2. About the world
nothing, its the way it was obviously meant to be. Id rather be living in hell right now. And head for that better place afterlife.

3. About your past
what would i change about my past. I would take on a whole new aproach. If i knew then what i know now like anyone else, my life would be so different. but if i was to change my past i wouldnt have children.

4. About the weather
Not fussed about weather, it is what it is.
Tue 26/06/12 at 20:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
pb wrote:
1. About your appearance

I'd be taller. My girl is 6ft, I'm 5'8

2. About the world

I don't know how but I'm pretty sick of selfish politicians only looking out for themselves. That's at the heart of pretty much everything.

3. About your past

Probably would have been a good idea to go to college after school but it would have cost me in other ways

4. About the weather

Erm.. I'd never have it go above 20 degrees
Tue 26/06/12 at 18:38
Regular
1. About your appearance - I want to be this muscular. Constant stomach problems are making it difficult for me to go anywhere past 200lbs-210lbs.

2. About the world - World peace. Sounds corny but the revenue from defense budgets would be better spent on issues such as world hunger and disease elimination.

3. About your past - I would have chosen a degree with better prospects - maybe engineering or mathematics. Either that or I would have just skipped university and become a CSO back when there were jobs available.

4. About the weather - My eyes are overly photosensitive so I would have the world permanently both overcast and warm.
Tue 26/06/12 at 12:46
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
pb wrote:
If you could change just one thing in each of the following categories, what would you change?

1. About your appearance

2. About the world

3. About your past

4. About the weather

1) I'd be taller..

2) There'd be more cats...less people, more cats...

3) It would be shorter...

4) It would KNOW when my days off were, and it would be sunny then, not when I'm in the office.
Tue 26/06/12 at 11:41
"possibly impossible"

1. About your appearance

2. About the world

3. About your past

4. About the weather

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.