GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Do I Win?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
I'm desperate to win with this superb site,am i not ambitious enough? Are my words too unfunny? Is it only likely on the hints and cheats section? Whats the secret formula? Anyone.....
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:08
Regular
"Woah dude!"
I'm desperate to win with this superb site,am i not ambitious enough? Are my words too unfunny? Is it only likely on the hints and cheats section? Whats the secret formula? Anyone.....
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I havent got a clue.
Id like to know myself

cya
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Couple of hints

Be funny

Be honest

Check your grammar and spelling

Don't babble on for ages, get to the point

Read it through and ask yourself "is this a good review"?

And most importantly... don't cheat!
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:38
Regular
I've found that selling your soul to the Devil in a dark sacrifical ritual helps.
But if you don't want to do that, perhaps you could just pray to God for a minor miracle.
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Also, be prepared not to win... a LOT!

You can win 3 times in under a month, then not win again for AGES!

You get draughts every so often, where no matter what you do you just can't seem to win, then suddenly... when you least expect it... BAM! You see your name on the GameADay website, you put U2 - Elevation on, and you do your victory dance

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.