GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Age of Empires Longest Thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/02/02 at 10:19
Regular
Well there have been other games with longest threads. Why not having an Age of Empires one?

Say what you think about Age of Empires.

Afro.
Mon 18/02/02 at 17:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, a group of 5 or so priests is great, they can heal each other and you can covert more units quicker

I also build up a huge army of basic guys and simply march them in with my more advanced archers

Either that or I don't build any troops at all, but all through the game I advance their armour/class etc, then build LOADS and just march them to their doom... I mean victory
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:33
Regular
"not dead"
I like Age of Empires, even when the opposition is evolving much faster than yourself.

My tactic is usually just to keep on throwing more and more basic soldiers into battle, they do little damage, but in sheer depth of numbers, you can takeout almost anything!

Leave the best troops at home for defence!

Those priests are great, love using them to turn the enemy.
Mon 18/02/02 at 10:03
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Very true.

Any more people wanting to say anything in this HUGE thread? :D
Mon 18/02/02 at 08:54
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Well there have been other games with longest threads. Why not having an Age of
> Empires one?

Afro.

Quality game, especially for LAN play
Sat 16/02/02 at 10:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well there have been other games with longest threads. Why not having an Age of Empires one?

Afro.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.