GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does Maven deserve WWF gold?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 18:56
Regular
Does Maven deserve WWF gold?

I don't think so.

While it is undoubted that he has potential as a wrestler and is getting big pops when he appears on Raw or Smackdown!, I have noticed that his reappearence just happens to be at the time Tough Enough 2 is beginning to air in the US.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

Maven's major push has got to seriously grate some of the developmental talents down at OVW or HWA. I'm talking about people like Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton who are still patiently waiting for their opportunity whilst Maven gets major air time, who are probably thinking what they have to do to get pushed.

Even more annoyed must be people like Raven and Justin Credible, who have years of experience but still can't get the air time. I know that wrestlers have to 'pay their dues' but still. I have just finished Mick Foley's autobiography 'Have a Nice Day' (which is great by the way, I definitely recommend it) and was amazed how he used to sleep in his car whilst at wrestling school and how he put his body on the line in front of 150 people at a high school. Comparte to all that pain and hard work it seems that despite his undoubted talent maybe Maven has got it all a little too easy.

What do you think?
Mon 18/02/02 at 06:56
Regular
Yeah but the WWF could easily have thought of a similar excuse to get them back on tv
Sun 17/02/02 at 21:07
Regular
"..."
Genius boy wrote:
> They can't go on tv because they were 'sacked' after Survivor Series

So were Lance Storm, Booker T and The Hurricane....hasn't stopped them...
Sun 17/02/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Hardcore Holly dropkicking Maven into a trash can. We've gotta see that.
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:39
Regular
Why not Crash again? His matches were always pretty good and he has experience in the division
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:36
Regular
They can't go on tv because they were 'sacked' after Survivor Series
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:29
Regular
Where are Tommy Dreamer and Steven Richards? I think I read reports of them appearing on house shows as a tag team but they are yet to make an official appearence on Raw or Smackdown.
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:24
Regular
"..."
And Tommy Dreamer/Justin Credible/Stevie Richards for that matter...
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:23
Regular
What about Raven? He is just wasting away at HWA or OVW or somewhere and he had a history of great hardcore matches in ECW
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:22
Regular
What about Raven? He is just wasting away at one of the developmental territories and he had a history of great hardcore matches at ECW
Sun 17/02/02 at 18:19
Regular
"..."
He is still one of the best all-rounders on the roster and desrves to be at least jobbing on Raw instead of Metal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.