GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Hard - Nakatomi Plaza"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 17:03
Regular
I posted this on the Future Of Gaming but it got buried

So what do you think of the demo of Die Hard?
Thu 21/02/02 at 15:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I was just on Play.com where you can get U.S. DVDs, and there you could buy the whole Die Hard trilogy, a 6 disc set, But it cost nearly £50 which maby why we get it split up. save us some dosh.
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:55
Regular
"That's right!"
The rights Die Hard With A Vengeance are owned by Beuna Vista, whereas the first two are owned by 20th Century Fox

I don't know why, I'm sure Vengeance had the 20th Century Fox logo at the start
Thu 21/02/02 at 14:07
Regular
"A man with a stick"
A very good choice, I have the DVD box set too but I can't figure out why they did'nt put Die Hard With Avengence in with them. I wanted all three films but it looks like I'll have to wait :(
Thu 21/02/02 at 13:19
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, heh, while playing the demo I *really* got into the mood of watching the film, which I have on tape

But, I was planning on buying the Die Hard 1+2 DVD so I decided to wait until then

But I picked Die Hard 1+2 as my GAD prize!
Thu 21/02/02 at 10:56
Regular
"A man with a stick"
£20 nots bad, I uninstalled the demo the other day, and I think I'll reinstall it now and give it another try. Mainly because I watched Die Hard the other night and its got me in the mood.
Wed 20/02/02 at 21:28
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, but it's only £20, so like the Serious Sam games, it appeals to people

Also, the Die Hard liscence will bring in a lot of buys
Wed 20/02/02 at 16:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I thought the demos was alright, and I got stuck with those bleedin wire cutters aswell.I don't think Die hard will do that well when its released though because it will be up against the likes of Medel of Honour, Jedi knight2 and Soldier of fortune 2.
Sat 16/02/02 at 20:15
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah I heard that

They obviously got some negative feedback from the demo

I, too, was stuck with not being able to use the wire cutters

Now I know how, but I had to delete the demo to get enough room for Medal Of Honour!

D'oh!
Sat 16/02/02 at 18:20
Think you have to select your second weapon, and scroll through them until you see the wire cutters.
Apparently the programmers have recalled the game after bad reactions to the demo, and are going to re-work the engine before its proper release.
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:55
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I got the demo off the latest PCGamer and got stuck. I found the wire-cutters but couldn't figure out how to use them to defuse the bombs! Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.