GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Gaming Meeting Room"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 14:00
Regular
If you would like to challenge another SR member to an online game, there heres the place to do.

You can set up a legue or tornement, tell people what time your coming on so they can meet you or just talk about your recent victories.

Game On!
Thu 21/03/02 at 18:58
MJswerve wrote:
> $h@ne0 wrote:
> Right, so who here has TO (Tactical Ops)? I'm currently
> trying to set up a
> server on jolt.co.uk for SR, so then I can hand out the
> IP and we can have an
> online SR league or something. I'm not sure whether
> you have to pay or not, so
> I'm looking now...

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SHaun it cost 300 for a quarter for a server.

In that case, fun it.
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:43
Regular
$h@ne0 wrote:
> Right, so who here has TO (Tactical Ops)? I'm currently trying to set up a
> server on jolt.co.uk for SR, so then I can hand out the IP and we can have an
> online SR league or something. I'm not sure whether you have to pay or not, so
> I'm looking now...

SHaun it cost 300 for a quarter for a server. SR is already a clan on clanbase if anyone actually still cares, don't you remember me setting it up. YOu can't join the Jolt league unless you are an official clan which we actually are, just don't have any players.
Thu 21/03/02 at 16:41
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> You could make your own server for less than that! sheesh.

Your own server would get packetloss the second more than 3 people are in it. I host a 1v1 server for 1v1 matches (amazingly) and we can play with 3 people in, one being spectator. The pings aren't bad as I am on Cable.

TO get a 16 played server you'd need something like T3 maybe, something damn fast anyways if you want a nice conn.
Thu 21/03/02 at 09:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
MJ and Sniper said it cost £100 a month, very generous of you :p
SR have their own servers anyway, if they wanted a clan they'd probably do something about it, as long as you don't have to log onto the Freeola thingie (which I can't) then i'll play.

would be nice to have a clan here but I think all the people that are any good/play the game often are already members of a clan, I say most...
Thu 21/03/02 at 08:38
Right, so who here has TO (Tactical Ops)? I'm currently trying to set up a server on jolt.co.uk for SR, so then I can hand out the IP and we can have an online SR league or something. I'm not sure whether you have to pay or not, so I'm looking now...

*Looks*

Aha! A register button! Yahoo! I'm signing us up an SR gaming clan right now! I'll hand out the details in a sec...

*Page loads*

How strange - it hasn't appeared on the League Table. Maybe I need to check my home e-mail and see if there's a confirmation link. I'll post back the results in...

*Looks at watch* (Do I even have a watch!? :D)

in 6 and a half hours, if I'm lucky. Got a bloody dentist appointment at 4 :(
Tue 19/03/02 at 23:58
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You could make your own server for less than that! sheesh.
Tue 19/03/02 at 22:47
Regular
lol yea :D
Tue 19/03/02 at 19:27
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> I'd like to play someone, I played on the UK2 server nice, how much does it cost
> to rent a server from Jolt?
if you've got Broadband connection BlueYonder they
> have a £6.50 monthly charge, you can book their servers for matches ...etc
> very good deal.

Well its £100 a month and you pay £300 every Quarter Fogmaster. We just split the cost down the clan and whoever pays gets admin rights. Including me and Sniper may I add ::)
Tue 19/03/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
I'll play anyone at Unreal Tornament. Morpheus with Rocket Launcher Arena mutator is preferable though.
Tue 19/03/02 at 10:32
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I'd like to play someone, I played on the UK2 server nice, how much does it cost to rent a server from Jolt?
if you've got Broadband connection BlueYonder they have a £6.50 monthly charge, you can book their servers for matches ...etc very good deal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.