GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me first"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 13:32
Regular
Yeah! im the first non staff member to start a topic here

What is your favourite PC game of all time?
Tue 19/02/02 at 10:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My favorite game of all time is the first command and conquer. It was the very first game I bought for my PC and I played it to death until red alert came out, which is also one of my favorite games.
Recent titles I like are the almighty Half - Life, the super slick Max Payne and the bloody hard Commandos 2.
Mon 18/02/02 at 23:35
Regular
"That's right!"
In recent time? Probably Op Flashpoint/Max Payne

But of ALL time? Gotta be Redalert! Woo!
Mon 18/02/02 at 20:18
Duke Nukem multiplayer rocked, only played it a few times on the school network when up 25 computers were connected. Disks were passed round from one station to another, finally some people got the game up and running and it was pretty cool, until the admin came to shut us all down......but that was many years ago.

I think Deus Ex is my favourite game. How can you not love JC Denton with his shades?
Sun 17/02/02 at 22:06
"©opy Right™"
The sims
Fri 15/02/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well worth it for a quick fix of multiplayer mayhem .
Fri 15/02/02 at 16:40
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
"It's time to kick as* and chew bubble gum, but I'm all outta gum..."

I distinctly remember the awesome single-player (and the 'cashman' cheat, which could be used to hormone-relieving effects, but let's leave that out of this), although I've never tried the multi-player. Could be a weekend jobby...
Fri 15/02/02 at 16:10
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Duke Nukem 3D - might not be as polished as quake et all but we have had it on our office network for five years now and still play it nealy everyday at lunch - The main advantages over so many others are that it runs on machines as slow as p166's which we used to have in the office over the network with no problems at all, no fancy graphics cards needed which office workstations generally dont have - gameplay is so easy and you can still download hundreds of new deathmatch maps. We are downloading maps every two weeks or so and are still finding new ones which are great to play on. Hail to the king baby ......
Fri 15/02/02 at 15:19
has to be Shogun total war!!!!

Best game ever on pc.
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:59
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I'm a hardcore FPS fan (don't laugh). So, some of my all-time favourites include:

Quake 2
Quake 3
Half-Life
Deus Ex
Operation Flashpoint
Doom 1
Doom 2

But my all-time favourite that really got me into PC gaming:
Wolfenstein 3D

Used to play it with my Dad many years ago on our 386. He'd normally control movement while I'd handle the guns (man, that chaingun rocked). Anyone remember the 6 bosses? The robotic Hitler was quite amusing but that pink female robot was just MEAN. Made me jump every time I saw her! Nowadays, I'd probably find her quite attractive, but that's another story...
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:38
"Uzi Lover"
Hmmmmmmmmm to many to think of.

Some I would say (can remember)

Worms Series
Championship Manager Series
Rollercoaster Tycoon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.