GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woohoo! New Forum"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/02 at 13:22
Regular
About time too.
Sun 17/02/02 at 10:16
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I, too, have Quake3 and con confirm it does indeed rock. Although, now, I prefer playing Counter-Strike.
Don't know zilch about MMORPGS, I'm afraid.
Oh, and get MoH, you WON'T regret it!
Sat 16/02/02 at 13:48
Wahey! PC Gaming rocks... I have a PS2 now, but I still use my PC more for gaming, mainly on-line. Everyone go and get a copy of Q3 and checkout some of the mods - they're free to download, but usually big files, so watch out. Much better than Q3 itself though. I'd recommend www.q3f.com and www.urbanterror.net

Also, someone tell me about MMORPGs - I'm interested in Dark Age of Camelot, cos it's suposed to rock, but would I really get my money's worth from the monthly subscription, considering I don't have much free time anyway? Has anyone got it? What's it like? I'm not really interested if it's going to be too indepth - I want something that's fairly easy to get into, not overly complicated with stats and figures etc.

Or would I be better off with MOH? Bearing in mind I already have RTCW; would I really want another war-sim-fps type game?
Sat 16/02/02 at 10:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Nice to see this as a forum, as requested by many people.

Good on you Loki.
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:08
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
WOW. New forum. erm... nice.
Fri 15/02/02 at 14:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
loki wrote:
> It can take 24 hours or so to show up on the order tracking system, once the
> order is processed.

What's your TRN number and I'll take a look if you are
> worried. Reply here or e-mail it to [email protected] if you like
> (for my attention) and I'll take a look for you.

Thanks Loki, I am at uni right now so I shall check again when I get home and if it hasn't appeared I'll e-mail you.
Thanks
Fri 15/02/02 at 12:42
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Welcome, people, to MY forum!! Heehee, only joking! ;)
Although the point I raised in the customer service forum certainly helped create this, I reckon (right, Loki?) Time to go into posting overdrive!
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:46
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
It can take 24 hours or so to show up on the order tracking system, once the order is processed.

What's your TRN number and I'll take a look if you are worried. Reply here or e-mail it to [email protected] if you like (for my attention) and I'll take a look for you.
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I ordered it from SR yesterday but when I go to track my order it can't find it. Loki could you check this? More info in the site bugs forum under track my order?
Fri 15/02/02 at 10:08
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
AliBoy wrote:
> Wooo a new forum.
I ordered medal of honour allied assult today for the PC. I
> hope it is as good as goatboy said.

I just went downstairs to the shop and bought it. It's sitting in front of me now. Today is going to seem a very long day at the office!
Thu 14/02/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Wooo a new forum.
I ordered medal of honour allied assult today for the PC. I hope it is as good as goatboy said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.