GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Commandos'.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:25
Regular
I am new a got a new game today COMMANDOS the cheats you give have letters and numbers but I do not know where to type this in please help.
Sat 21/12/02 at 16:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It certainly is, although I really do need to go back and finish at some point. I think I'll wait until I get my new computer before I do.

Anyway, commandos 2, class game and a great stratagy title that fans of the genre should enjoy, and it's just been released on budget now for £10 so there'sa no excuse for those who haven't already got the game to give it a go.
Sat 21/12/02 at 01:43
Regular
"I see you"
Cipro, commandos 2 is a quality game ain't it? The bonus missions are good as well.

I've seen the screen shots and the preview of commandos 3 and it's not looking bad. It'll end up in my collection just like the others.
Fri 20/12/02 at 12:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Indeed it is, and although I only ever played a demo of the original Commandos game, I have to say the sequel is better in so many ways. Apparently Commandos 3 will be a little less strategic and have a little bit more action orientated game-play. I'm not sure how exactly that'll work though.
Thu 19/12/02 at 18:49
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
cipro wrote:
> TheSum;P wrote:
> Commandos Behind enemy lines.
>
> Sorry then, I can't help, I have Commandos 2: Men of Courage.

which is alot better
Thu 19/12/02 at 15:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
TheSum;P wrote:
> Commandos Behind enemy lines.

Sorry then, I can't help, I have Commandos 2: Men of Courage.
Thu 19/12/02 at 15:12
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
isn't there a place where you can imput a password?
Thu 19/12/02 at 12:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Which Commandos are you talking about? I have the second, I haven't got really far but I could still probably help.
Wed 18/12/02 at 22:30
Please I am very stuck so if anyone is there how do you activate the cheats on SR
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:35
I have looked there but I do not know how to get the bar up to write in the cheat.
Wed 18/12/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Amphib-ophile"
Search around on the net - try ukcheats.com

(Product Placement)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.