GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 5 GTA game is on the PS2 with a new gta title called GTA miami."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/02/02 at 19:58
Regular
The best selling game GTA3 that made a huge success for about 3 or 4 months is still being one of the best game ever on the ps2 is about to have a remake of this game which will be held in Miami instead of Liberty City and probably be out at the end of the year 2002 with more cars and new guns like the gta grenade launcher with two more new gta guns.
Fri 15/02/02 at 21:14
Regular
cool so i will be able to see pictures tomorrow
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:58
Well first of all the pictures of gtamiami is out tommorow on the special us magazine. AND the site for the official magazine is www.usgamermagz.com

Just incase that's www.usgamermagz.com
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:51
Regular
Cheat_Master#109 wrote:
> If anyone want's to see pictures on gtamiami go onto the official us magazine
> site, well by tommorow it will be on the site's called www.usgamermagz.com

whats the address for the official site?
Fri 15/02/02 at 20:49
If anyone want's to see pictures on gtamiami go onto the official us magazine site, well by tommorow it will be on the site's called www.usgamermagz.com
Fri 15/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Its not really a challenge against SOE2 as both are from the same company. So its a win-win situation which ever sells best. But obviously that will be GTA3 Miami.
Fri 15/02/02 at 18:14
More news that this game's got special fetures in another disc which will be included when you buy gtamiami, it's got how the characters were created and with special voice actors like maci gray and vin diesel, whereas maci gray got to voice act as da crofat and vin diesl as mark o'haire.
Thu 14/02/02 at 22:27
Well i bought the official us magazine and gtamiami has a challenge against state of emergency 2 and gtamiami will be out on the pc as well the xbox same for the state of emergency2 game which will only be out pc and the ps2, and the state of emergency2 will be out on the a week after this christmas.

Thank You.
Thu 14/02/02 at 21:22
Well first on about the main mission's well finished all on the pal version and i've got about 73 hidden packages.
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:53
Regular
82% and have got most of the hidden packages (75) and have done all the main mission
Wed 13/02/02 at 20:48
Regular
Cheat_Master#109 wrote:
> Yeh well it's probably on the gtamiami but it could be on the americanversion
> when everything is done.

how much have u done on the pal version?
same to u kid rock.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.