GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Need You All To Do Me A Favour"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
[email protected]

Supposedly my friend Richard, has been constantly taking the p*ss out of me for not going to one cricket training session, basically because I didn't feel like it. I'm a sensitive person, and in the end got really annoyed and frustrated, but didn't say anything. Now, he sent me this e-mail:

"Weiner, you cant w*nk, you have a phat cone head the size of your mums d***o.
You have a massive spam head and a receeding hairline, so stop dissin me and Jon and stop tryin to act hard with your Donnay fleece.
Shut up you bean head."

Now, I don't like this at all. I need you to e-mail him, offending him for being extremely fat (which he is), can't lose weight to save his life and that the only he can get friends is by insulting other people.
If you don't want to then I won't mind, but I can just imagine opening his e-mail to lots of insulting e-mails.

So I'm about to send one right now, and it would be appreciated if you did. Here it is again: [email protected]

I know SR might delete this post, but at the moment I'm too annoyed to care.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
[email protected]

Supposedly my friend Richard, has been constantly taking the p*ss out of me for not going to one cricket training session, basically because I didn't feel like it. I'm a sensitive person, and in the end got really annoyed and frustrated, but didn't say anything. Now, he sent me this e-mail:

"Weiner, you cant w*nk, you have a phat cone head the size of your mums d***o.
You have a massive spam head and a receeding hairline, so stop dissin me and Jon and stop tryin to act hard with your Donnay fleece.
Shut up you bean head."

Now, I don't like this at all. I need you to e-mail him, offending him for being extremely fat (which he is), can't lose weight to save his life and that the only he can get friends is by insulting other people.
If you don't want to then I won't mind, but I can just imagine opening his e-mail to lots of insulting e-mails.

So I'm about to send one right now, and it would be appreciated if you did. Here it is again: [email protected]

I know SR might delete this post, but at the moment I'm too annoyed to care.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:37
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
*hmm, why am I getting all these insulting e-mails. Now this is odd...*

I haven't got time (I can't be arsed) to do it right now. But I will do soon.

LOL at Ants idea!
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
already sent it. :P
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
TomUK wrote:
> *hmm, why am I getting all these insulting e-mails. Now this is odd...*

I
> haven't got time (I can't be a**ed) to do it right now. But I will do
> soon.

>LOL at Ants idea!

If you do it, try not to mention my name. Here's my current reply, with a few swear words taken out:

"I've figured something out about you, apart from that you're a fat bleep. The only way you can get friends is by insulting other people. You see, you're not funny, and you have a crap personality. This is pretty obvious, especially after talking to many of the others in our school.

When have I been dissing you or Jon?? You're just making excuses to insult me so Jon'll like you. At least I bleep over the right people (ie. girls, and that doesn't include you're gran) where as with you it's over Jon. The only reason people such as Jon and Henry like you at the moment is because you're constantly taking the bleep out of people like myself, Ian F, and many more.

You say I'm trying to act hard with a Donnay fleece?? Surely it's the opposite. You're obviously the one trying to be hard, and this just proves it. Also, if you want to be hard, just make sure you're their when your mum gets undressed for the nextdoor neighbour.

I have a massive spam head!!! OH NO!! This will completely ruin my life! Unlike Rich, who has the IQ of a dead possum, I won't get a decent career when I'm older!

You won't have realised this yet due to your extremely low intellect, but I was being sarcastic. I'll see you again when you're picking up my bag of rubbish and throwing it into the truck.

Christian my a**e."
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Wasting away"
Never being one to turn down a challenge. I'll e-mail him from one of my many e-mail accounts.
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:48
Regular
Bah, thats not very Christianity-ish, is it?
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:51
Regular
You are too sensative just ignore it
Instead of sinking to his level,by asking us to email him abuse and call him fat names (which did you ever stop to think may not be his fault)

You are just as stupid and immature as him
Sat 09/02/02 at 18:57
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mystique wrote:
> You are too sensative just ignore it
Instead of sinking to his level,by asking
> us to email him abuse and call him fat names (which did you ever stop to think
> may not be his fault)

>You are just as stupid and immature as him

How can I ignore it!? I see him at school everyday, I've got to play cricket with him tomorrow. And at least my reply is actually one that makes sense.

And anyway, he deserves a bit of his own medicine.
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:00
Regular
Sticks and Stones
Sat 09/02/02 at 19:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Maybe I went over the top...I dunno. I was just so unbelievably annoyed...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.